Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Lloyd Irving
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Another thing about Astro is they can get away with not having muse because of ewer and instead get purify safeguard or concentration. Also bole and balances last for 30 sec thats like having the old atk and defense buffs up. 30 sec is alot in pvp
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kai Lee
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    30 sec buff doesn't seem right?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lloyd Irving
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    The thing about our number one astro on chaos is that he keeps his lady cards for burst and uses purify so its impossible to even CC him, this is why he is able to farm most healers on our datacenter. Lady Card + all the insta heals astro has makes it pretty much impossible to burst someone.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fayie Elphis
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by snipski View Post
    Another thing about Astro is they can get away with not having muse because of ewer and instead get purify safeguard or concentration. Also bole and balances last for 30 sec thats like having the old atk and defense buffs up. 30 sec is alot in pvp
    I play AST in Feast (solo and LP) and I can tell you if you don't need Muse then the opposing DPS aren't doing it correctly. Not to mention there is more utility then just giving yourself Ewer on the chance that you get it. PLD, DRK, SMN and BLM all benefit from it. And if you don't have any of these? Extra Crown.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by snipski View Post
    The thing about our number one astro on chaos is that he keeps his lady cards for burst and uses purify so its impossible to even CC him, this is why he is able to farm most healers on our datacenter. Lady Card + all the insta heals astro has makes it pretty much impossible to burst someone.
    Hmm.

I'm kind of curious now. What do people tend to think of Concentrate?

I had sort of reached my own conclusion that it was probably better to be proactive, since a purified stun will still have interrupted a cast. But is it better to be able to have Purify to use whenever you might need it? Or are they about equal and it's more of a playstyle thing? Or is it just because of AST's instants?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Owa Owa
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Fayie View Post
    I play AST in Feast (solo and LP) and I can tell you if you don't need Muse then the opposing DPS aren't doing it correctly. Not to mention there is more utility then just giving yourself Ewer on the chance that you get it. PLD, DRK, SMN and BLM all benefit from it. And if you don't have any of these? Extra Crown.
    ^This. Some games I'm laughing at 8k mana the entire game, others I'm squeezing out the last few seconds to get muse back. Plus sometimes if we're playing super defensive PLD/DRK are good targets for Ewer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aviars Lightsworn
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    Hmm.

I'm kind of curious now. What do people tend to think of Concentrate?

I had sort of reached my own conclusion that it was probably better to be proactive, since a purified stun will still have interrupted a cast. But is it better to be able to have Purify to use whenever you might need it? Or are they about equal and it's more of a playstyle thing? Or is it just because of AST's instants?
    Even though you can be interrupted after you purify, the fact Essential dignity is up so often, Purifying the stun can by really clutch, especially when silence as a followup after the stun won't stop Essential.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2