Player
    Character
    Faux Ears
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Please add an option to exclude certain mounts/minions from their respective roulette

My request is fairly simple. Please add an option to exclude certain mounts/minions from their respective roulettes.
    I know it's probably not a big deal to some people, but this has been on my mind for a while and would love to see this implemented.

On the subject of mounts, it would also be cool to add flying to the ARR ponies.
    Anyway thank you for reading and your consideration.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Aivi Kupo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I am totally with you, I cannot ride in the valentines chairs for example, they just annoy me!
    I would love the ponies to fly too, it can't be that hard to unlock that for the developers really.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Makeda Fyah
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    OMG yes. I was actually coming to the forums today just to make this very post, and saw you beat me to it.

I have been unwilling to use the roulette since nearly game launch due to a single mount I do not like that I didn't know how much I would dislike it until after it was added...
    Failing the ability to remove select mounts from the list... give us the ability to 'unlearn' mounts and minions...

I'd throw away the behometh if I could... and there's at least one other I'd like to toss off the list as well. I never see 90% of my mounts from a desire to avoid that one - for which I just keybound one that I was "OK" with and ignored them after that...
    And I do the same for minions...
    (0)
    Striving for perfection is the path to one's downfall. 'Tis the paradox of the immaculate carrot. | Jah Bless. One God, One Aim, and One Destiny - Marcus Garvey.
    Until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, everywhere is war - Ras Tafari.

Character
    Mhaeric Llystrom
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I would like this as well. Some of the mounts give me a bit of motion sickness when flying on them due to the animation (e.g. bomb palanquin and it's bob and sway) and I would love to use roulette without having to end up with those.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Taiyoan Or'taisen
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    please sir, I want to uncheck the fat *$)%$ moogle
    (1)