Player
    Character
    Yoko Ceres
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Eureka as low level

It Can get really long to level up as you spend most of your time doing nothing but wait as a low level player in eureka.

You get instantly killed if you do one mistake and you can lose worth of 3 Fates waiting time (almost an hour if unlucky).
    You get no drop from fate, just exp, so if you want to upgrade your stuff you may have to wait some times.

I think, the lower FATE should pop more often while giving less reward

So it make lower level either find a group at their level, making the waiting time less boring for everyone too or either high level doing fate with them.

I think that Eureka FATE in general should have shorter pop time and a lowered reward, so people are constanty moving and having more fun.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nexxus; 04-01-2018 at 03:23 AM.

Il est possible de dépassé la limite des 1ooo caractères, il suffit d'éditer son post ~

Player
    Character
    Falling Skies
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Oddly enough, NM's that spawn twice as often with half the rewards? Not a terrible idea actually thinking about it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yoko Ceres
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    For lower level only, so they dont spend their time waiting for High Level FATE doing nothing but die constantly... They can make separate group, for their own level and get some level until Lv.15+
    (0)

Il est possible de dépassé la limite des 1ooo caractères, il suffit d'éditer son post ~

Player
    Character
    Pastahnak Popotonak
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Wat is the highest NM u consider a low lvl? Because any NM u lower the reward on the train will start to ignore and from what I've seen once the NM train was created low lvls tend to stick to it. I think the 1-5 lvl NMs would be great to cut the respawn time in half and I don't even think cutting the exp in half would be necessary(reduce it a little). But ultimately it would be up to the lowbies to make their own party to do these low lvl NMs. Would be like a mini catch up mechanic for people coming into eureka late.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastahnak View Post
    Wat is the highest NM u consider a low lvl? Because any NM u lower the reward on the train will start to ignore and from what I've seen once the NM train was created low lvls tend to stick to it. I think the 1-5 lvl NMs would be great to cut the respawn time in half and I don't even think cutting the exp in half would be necessary(reduce it a little). But ultimately it would be up to the lowbies to make their own party to do these low lvl NMs. Would be like a mini catch up mechanic for people coming into eureka late.
    Rule of thumb: if you can't damage it, you are too low. Usually 5+ levels above you is null and void damage.
    (0)
    "Fanboy is gaming jargon used to describe an individual that has gone beyond the point of being a PC or console game fan and, during online chats or discussions, shifts to defend the program at all costs, unable to take any criticism or acknowledge any shortcomings of the game or gaming console."

Player
    Character
    Pastahnak Popotonak
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Besame View Post
    Rule of thumb: if you can't damage it, you are too low. Usually 5+ levels above you is null and void damage.
    No i meant what would the OP consider the highest NM for low lvls. I consider the first 5 NMs low lvl but they might think its the first 10 and thats a big difference when considering cutting the respawn time in half.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastahnak View Post
    No i meant what would the OP consider the highest NM for low lvls. I consider the first 5 NMs low lvl but they might think its the first 10 and thats a big difference when considering cutting the respawn time in half.
    I would have to go run the train to see what levels the spawn mobs around where each boss pops but once again, if they are 5+ levels above a player, basically, you are not damaging them so that Fate would be too high. I might call lower level fates any less that what you can do before you hit 17 and get your mount. At 20, I go in there just for mendacity tomes atm and call out for NM fate train groups 16+ but I prefer 18+ and consider L 16 high mid-line..
    (0)
    Last edited by Besame; 04-05-2018 at 02:02 AM.
    "Fanboy is gaming jargon used to describe an individual that has gone beyond the point of being a PC or console game fan and, during online chats or discussions, shifts to defend the program at all costs, unable to take any criticism or acknowledge any shortcomings of the game or gaming console."

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I think the only thing that aggravated me about Eureka is I went in there and kept getting blind invites. I will probably have to set it to Busy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintersandman View Post
    I think the only thing that aggravated me about Eureka is I went in there and kept getting blind invites. I will probably have to set it to Busy.
    Same thing here Winter, since I hit 20 if I don't get the shout out quick enough for a +16 group, I am deluged with blind invites.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Besame View Post
    Same thing here Winter, since I hit 20 if I don't get the shout out quick enough for a +16 group, I am deluged with blind invites.
    Well I don't even care about grouping. I received an invite from the same person 3 times after declining 2 times before that.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast