Player
    Character
    Alyanna Elingval
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70

More Than One Fate Should Drop Relic Weapon Items

I would have three high-level fates that spawned under different conditions, each one dropping one item.
    • This would stop instances from dying when Zuzu dies. People would stay and start focusing on the next one. By the time all three were dead, the cycle would start again for the newer arrivals.
    • It would give high level players more to do, and they would bother less with the lower level fates leaving them for lower level players
    • It would split up the NM train because you would have people in multiple areas prepping NMs.

I would also make it so that if you're for example 10 or more levels below a fate you don't get anything, or hardly anything. This would take some of the lower level players off the train and have them in groups doing the lower level NMs. I would also do it in reverse for like a lvl 20 player doing Cactaur, even synced.

I like Eureka, but SE needs to fix a few things one of which is the NM train. The other big one turn ins, which I have ideas for as well.
    (1)
    Last edited by Alyanna_Elingval; 03-31-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    I'll be honest with you, I have yet to see an instance die once Pazuzu does. The train goes on long after he's on cooldown. That said, I think it's fine as is. Pazuzu is a fairly common thing now with an hour respawn (half the time of regular NMs).
    (0)
    Last edited by Vahlnir; 04-01-2018 at 04:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Viese Blanchimont
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 80
    Instances just die after a while. It has nothing to do with Pazuzu. Players are more likely to abandon an instance when Pazuzu dies, making it seem like the instance is dying when it isn't.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alyanna Elingval
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Blanchimont View Post
    I must just have bad luck then because it happens to me all the time. The day I made this thread we killed Oazuzu with 139/144 ppl in the instance. We went to do Hazmat, just in the time it took us to get to Hazmat and start killing the placeholders, someone shouts, 'wow, where did everyone go?', I look at there's 59/144 ppl. That's not a coincidence or the just a natural dying of the instance. People jumped to another instance. I didn't develop this but I have to believe that it's set up to have people coming in at the same rate people are running out of time. But if a large number of people all leave at once, the new people coming in can't keep up, especially when the first thing the new ppl ask it 'is zuzu dead', and if so they leave.

It's only been a few times when I came into a full server, and it was still full when my time was up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyanna_Elingval View Post
    I must just have bad luck then because it happens to me all the time. The day I made this thread we killed Oazuzu with 139/144 ppl in the instance. We went to do Hazmat, just in the time it took us to get to Hazmat and start killing the placeholders, someone shouts, 'wow, where did everyone go?', I look at there's 59/144 ppl. That's not a coincidence or the just a natural dying of the instance. People jumped to another instance. I didn't develop this but I have to believe that it's set up to have people coming in at the same rate people are running out of time. But if a large number of people all leave at once, the new people coming in can't keep up, especially when the first thing the new ppl ask it 'is zuzu dead', and if so they leave.

It's only been a few times when I came into a full server, and it was still full when my time was up.
    That sounds like the instance died not too long after you joined. I've never been in one where over half of the 144 people just leave after Pazuzu. Considering Hazmat is one of those NMs that takes quite a while to spawn, if your instance had not filled back up to 100+ or close to max, the instance was dead. They only stay open for so long before people just cannot land in it anymore, and once people start to realize the instance is dead, they begin to leave en masse to try and get one that isn't. This isn't to say people don't instance hop, because they do; but almost 100 people instance hopping? Unlikely, in my opinion.

1 instance does not suddenly define the norm; keep that in mind.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

I see them die after Paz all the time. Just switch instances and you are sure to find a full train.
    (0)
    "Fanboy is gaming jargon used to describe an individual that has gone beyond the point of being a PC or console game fan and, during online chats or discussions, shifts to defend the program at all costs, unable to take any criticism or acknowledge any shortcomings of the game or gaming console."

Player
    Character
    Falling Skies
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    While it is true a few people do instance hop after a pazuzu kill hoping to get another kill, it is by no means the same magnitude the OP claims.

One thing you failed to mention was the times remaining in your player search. Anything less than 178-179, your instance closed - which means no new bodies. Its true pazuzu dying may not have helped you in this case and cause your player count to drop, but now you're talking about pazuzu ruining a dying instance - hardly a problem. This isnt even relevant to relic items either - if your instance was dead before hazmat, i promise you it'd be a mass evacuation after hazmat died - or any other NM. Changing rewards and relic requirements wouldnt address these concerns - if they are even considered as concerns to begin with.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alyanna Elingval
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Obviously, the one was an extreme case, but c'mon now. Is it almost always after Pazuzu? I've never seen an instance die after Poly, or Armrok, or Fafnir, this is just a coincidence.

Also, I gave more than one reason for adding other high-level NMs, others being to give higher level players more to do, which could keep them from killing the low-level NMs before the lower level players can do them. Also, breaking up the NM train. Why is everyone all uptight about this one point? It happens, the world is not going to end because people server hop to get what they're focused on.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Obviously, the one was an extreme case, but c'mon now. Is it almost always after Pazuzu? I've never seen an instance die after Poly, or Armrok, or Fafnir, this is just a coincidence.
    The instance dies after a set amount of time being open, not after certain NMs. If you were at ~50 people after Hazmat, and no one new had joined, then the instance was dead—and I mean “dead” as in it was closed and new people couldn’t join.

Also, I gave more than one reason for adding other high-level NMs, others being to give higher level players more to do, which could keep them from killing the low-level NMs before the lower level players can do them. Also, breaking up the NM train. Why is everyone all uptight about this one point? It happens, the world is not going to end because people server hop to get what they're focused on.
    In my opinion, the ideal way to handle the NM train, especially if there are low levels, is to start from Sabo, and go all the way down the list. And then, repeat. That way, the babies can get decent amounts of EXP from the low-level NMs, and then high levels can benefit as they move up to the higher level NM FATEs. I typically disagree with splitting up, because then not the entire train benefits from both lower level and higher level NMs. If everyone stays together and goes relatively in order, then everyone can benefit.

People only brought up the Pazuzu thing because you made it sound like 1 instance of people leaving after Pazuzu/during a dead instance is the norm, when it is not.
    (0)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Remedi Maxwell
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    I would like to agree, not exactly for the reasons stated by OP but mostly to give more fluff to the relics and ofc to make so that ppl have a reason to spawn lamasthu or amarok
    (0)