Character
    Sharona Beeeee
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90

WHM looking to join a static

hi there.
    ive been playing ff for almost a year now & im looking to progress in the game.
    im not going to lie, i dont have any raid xp playing ff (although its not for the want of trying) & herein lies the problem.
    it seems ive joined the ff party too late.
    after a decade or so of playing a resto shammy/disc priest in wow with raid xp going all the way back to vanilla & numerous aotc's, ive hit a dead end in ff.
    ive worked as hard as i can on my gear & i currently sit on 353 ilvl, but there are only so many instances you can do, without bordom setting in.
    if there are any english speaking FC's out there who raid 2 or 3 times a week, anywhere between 19.30st to 22.30st sunday - friday who are willing to give this WHM a chance, it would be very much appreciated.
    ty for taking the time to read this rather long thread & hopefully i might hear from someone in the near future.
    discord jennifer eccles #4249 if you would like to chat more
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Umar Legend
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Hey There, i am interested in a static too, if you're having trouble let's form one. I main RedMage and current ilvl 330. Interested in Savage and Ex primals.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sharona Beeeee
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    hey
    i used to be a recruiter/officer for a guild in wow & i know how much effort it takes to get players to join. i can only imagine how hard it is to do that in ff.
    unfortunately i no longer have the time to put into doing that anymore.
    a lovely idea, but just a lack of time to carry it out
    (0)
    Last edited by imjustahealer; 04-02-2018 at 09:03 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lorgar Aurelian
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Hi we are looking to build a static to start doing high end raid content we are a F.C. based in uldah if it is of any interest at all drop me a message in game
    (0)