Player
    Character
    Runic Raven
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90

Soo.. next Part of Omega: FFVII?

Dont know if this has been discussed already but...

We had Final Fantasy 5 for the first Omega Part. Final Fantasy 6 for the Second Omega Part... so am i right to see a Katana (Nodachi?) swinging Silver-Haired Guy named Sephiroth as the Final Boss for the third Part of Omega?? If not (because we already have that treeguy Sephirot) Maybe Jenova?

It would be indeed freaking awesome!
    (3)
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᚠᛖᚺᚢ
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᚨᚾ ᚠᚱᚨᚾᛞᛁᛊ : ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᛊᛖᛚᛒᚨᛉ ᛊᚨᛗᛟ
    ᛖᚲᚨ ᚹᚨᛁᛏ ᚨᚾᚨᛁᚾᛟ
    ᚦᚨᛏᚨ ᚾᛖ ᚨᛚᛞᚱᚨᛁᚷᛁᚾ ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ
    ᛞᛟᛗᚨᛉ ᚢᛗᛒᛁ ᛞᚨᚢᛞᚨᚾᛟ ᚺᚹᚨᚱᛃᚨᚾᛟ

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    A lot people assume this now and will be pissed if VII does not happen. They might stick with the Super Famicom games and jump back to IV with Zeromus and, I don't know, Giant of Babil or something. If they do VII, could use Proud Clod, um, Ultima Weapon, Jenova and Sephiroth maybe.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rufalus View Post
    A lot people assume this now and will be pissed if VII does not happen. They might stick with the Super Famicom games and jump back to IV with Zeromus and, I don't know, Giant of Babil or something. If they do VII, could use Proud Clod, um, Ultima Weapon, Jenova and Sephiroth maybe.
    They could also use the name "One-Winged Angel" or something instead of Sephiroth to make a clear distinction between him and Sephirot. But I agree, anything is on the table. Could be 7, 8, 9...etc.
    (3)
    Last edited by Vahlnir; 03-27-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Texa Yuu
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    The final boss still has to be Omega himself, wouldn't it? Unless they're trying to really break the formula this time. The only way I can think to make that work with the current pattern is for the last section to really be Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon themed though and that make people angry because its not VII at all.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Texa View Post
    The final boss still has to be Omega himself, wouldn't it? Unless they're trying to really break the formula this time. The only way I can think to make that work with the current pattern is for the last section to really be Chocobo's Mystery Dungeon themed though and that make people angry because its not VII at all.
    Right, I forgot it's most likely going to be the final part. Yeah, it'd basically have to be Omega. What they do prior is anyone's guess. Could be something completely new or maybe an FF villain mashup. Really is hard to say.
    (1)
    Personal Housing
    While I cannot give a specific date on when personal housing will be implemented, I can say that prices will be completely separate from free company housing, and, naturally, far more affordable.

Player
    Character
    Rosalind Blaumeux
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Didn't we already have FF7 in the Ala Mhigo dungeon?

First boss in dungeon was first boss in FF7, second boss was pretty much Hojo and the final boss is imperial Sephiroth.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalynd View Post
    Didn't we already have FF7 in the Ala Mhigo dungeon?

First boss in dungeon was first boss in FF7, second boss was pretty much Hojo and the final boss is imperial Sephiroth.
    Not really, no. First boss...yeah, that was obvious. 2nd and 3rd are a bit of a stretch there, imo. So...1 FF7 boss.
    (8)
    Personal Housing

Player
    Character
    Rosalind Blaumeux
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahlnir View Post
    Not really, no. First boss...yeah, that was obvious. 2nd and 3rd are a bit of a stretch there, imo. So...1 FF7 boss.
    If you cannot see the inspiration there, then i have to wonder how you leveled to 70. They are clearly homages to Hojo and Sephiroth, which is about the closest those 2 should ever come to being in FFXIV.

Also of note, since Zenos is essentially Sephiroth, that means the primary antagonist of both expansions has been a FF7 reference.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zodiar Shizato
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    I was thinking that by the time we start the last part of Omega, all the other eggs that were running trials are done.

So we could be fighting the strongest of those left
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosalynd View Post
    If you cannot see the inspiration there, then i have to wonder how you leveled to 70. They are clearly homages to Hojo and Sephiroth, which is about the closest those 2 should ever come to being in FFXIV.

Also of note, since Zenos is essentially Sephiroth, that means the primary antagonist of both expansions has been a FF7 reference.
    Just because we have differing opinions doesn't mean you need to sling insults. Wow. They are likely references, yes, no matter how far or short of a stretch it may be. But even though they are references, they aren't FF7, which leaves room for the devs to do as they wish if they want to add some true FF7 bosses.
    (22)
    Last edited by Vahlnir; 03-27-2018 at 03:39 PM.
    Personal Housing

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast