Player
    Character
    Meru Stormblessed
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80

Reckless Teaparty <MAD> is recruiting!

<MAD> was created in August 2013 on prelaunch by a group of friends. We had a goal to create a friendly atmosphere for everyone. No matter what your playstyle we aim to have an active community where you can make friends while helping eachother out along the way.
    We have a super active discord too! It holds our announcements channel which we use for FC events. We have an active community with lots of banter, guides and more!
    As an FC we try to balance all aspects of the game. We have regular weekly events such as:
    • Treasure map runs.
    • Funday runs - these cover a broad spectrum of content (voted on by the members!) such as dog/bird farms, PvP and more.
    • Events / raffles outside of the weekly schedule, these include our FC birthday, holidays and more.
    If our FC sounds like the right fit for you feel free to get in contact. If you see any <MAD> members all of us can invite to the FC! If you need more information you can contact myself or Yarric Stormblessed in game or message me on discord at Meru#5238
    (0)
    Last edited by iibukii; 07-16-2019 at 02:47 AM.

Player
    Character
    Departed Soul
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Come join us
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Meru Stormblessed
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    We are still recruiting! If you're looking for a new home on Cactuar feel free to get in contact in-game or message me on discord - Meru#5238
    (0)
    Last edited by iibukii; 07-16-2019 at 02:47 AM.

Character
    Hollowed Dreams
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 79
    I'd like to join! I just came back to the game recently. I'll hit you up in the ways you instructed. Thank you~I'm Dream State on Discord.
    (0)
    Last edited by Darkerstill; 05-24-2019 at 10:55 AM.

Player
    Character
    Meru Stormblessed
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    We are excited for 5.1 and still recruiting! Come join us for map runs, primal runs and more!
    (0)