Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkei View Post
    Yeah they're definitely not 100%, but I've seen them drop a lot to be considered often enough. Didn't they already boost the drop rate once or am I thinking of something else?
    I don't recall them mentioning upping the drop rate. I'd have to dig through patch notes. You could be thinking of Primal mount drop rates or TT card drop rates. Really they should be 100%. ;-; I rarely do get Weeping or Dun in Alliance Roulette (always LotA cries), but I've only seen Scathach a handful of times between HW and SB. And then I roll sub 20 and really cry.
    (0)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Athanasios Seiun
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Yeah I see that one more than the others, probably because people cheese the roulette with lower ilevel and it dumps everyone else in there lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkei View Post
    Yeah I see that one more than the others, probably because people cheese the roulette with lower ilevel and it dumps everyone else in there lol
    I’m guessing it’s either that, or they just unlock LotA and ST, since you only need two 24-mans unlocked to unlock the roulette. That way they get super easy roulette for really good experience. Makes me sad, because I much prefer Weeping City or Dun Scaith. :c
    (0)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Gemina Lunarian
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by HyoMinPark View Post
    Weeping City and Dun Scaith are well-overdue to have them drop 100% of the time, period. VA's Echinda has been that way since late Heavensward so it makes zero sense that the others do not. And I don't know the developer's reasonings for leaving them unchanged.
    Just being stingy? A reason doesn't have to be a good one. When I think about it, because the drop rate is so low, no one really queues into Dun Scaith for the sole purpose of a Scathbach acquirement, so changing it to a 100% drop rate isn't going to kill the content. It would actually probably raise the rate people specifically queue into it for at least a couple weeks.

It's a fun raid, but not everyone's favorite considering many wipes still happen there, and quite a few mechanics are still introductory for several players each time you run it.
    (0)

How I came to be by the side of the chosen, and the moments we've sewn.
    This soul. Its attachment to all living things. The love they have known.
    Oh Warrior of light if only you could hear,
    just how closely I hold you dear.

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Seems like a weird oversight that all the newer and older raid minions drop every run (O.Knight, Puff, Echidna, Construct) but not Calo and Scath. My assumption is they just forgot. They changed the older ones to 100% drop and just forgot about these two.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Letari Katagiri
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Scathach and Calofisteri need to be made 100%, I got lucky while glamour farming Dun Scaith but I have 150+ runs of Weeping City, every set completed and still no Calofisteri.

reeeeee
    (0)
    Last edited by Letari; 06-18-2018 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Who knows if I'm spelling Calofisteri right or not
    Boredom is the best motivation.

Player
    Character
    Mikeru Takeuchi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I'd say they should make the Wind-Up Calofisteri a 100% drop rate first before eventually making Wind-Up Scathach a 100% drop rate as well. I'd say give the difference a half-patch or so.
    (0)
    My Current Characters:
    Mikeru Takeuchi: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/14812205/
    Ekkusu Volnutt: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/8909941/
    Rokku Sigma: http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/5714962/

"Break a warrior's body, and he will thirst for vengeance. Break his spirit, and he will clamor for peace. Judge my methods distasteful if you will - but know that I seek to end this conflict, not prolong it." - Yadovv Gah, Final Fantasy XIV A Realm Reborn

Player
    Character
    Berteaux Braumegain
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by RokkuEkkusu View Post
    I'd say they should make the Wind-Up Calofisteri a 100% drop rate first before eventually making Wind-Up Scathach a 100% drop rate as well. I'd say give the difference a half-patch or so.
    I'd be fine with this so long as they address it at all.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tylandria Ryder
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I've tried to point this out several times before the launch of Stormblood, only to see the posts get buried. I also noticed someone found one of them. While I have gotten all three at this point, it still bothers me. All I want is for them to keep to a pattern so we can decide how we go about it. We're this far into Stormblood and yet they fail to at least state a reasoning as to why they have 1 of these minions at 100% drop rate and the other 2 completely ignored. I know of a dozen or more players who would have run those raids until their eyes bled to get them easier then by today's standard. We all thought they would be brought in line with the other drop rates. Instead ignored and forgotten.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3