Thread: Botters....

Botters....

Hello

Theres been 3 botters doing alchemy synths upstairs at the Maelstrom command in Fabul for 3 days now. Have reported them and nothing has been done...

Why??

Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wubrant Drakesbane
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    It's plausible they have someone hitting enter in shifts (sounds like an RMT strategy). I cant do it all day, but I watch TV and just hit enter on my keyboard repeatedly for a couple hours. (you can complete a craft and also start a new one all with the same button - perhaps you could consider this an issue of the crafting minigame, could post there with some suggestions)

On a less wondrous note they may actually be bots (3 days straight is unreal, unless played by shifts of people); However, they are likely a low priority for SE since they are paying botters (low population - once larger, discriminating will be easier on their finances). Hacking is probably their top banning priority when it comes to application interference.

(Unless over extreme periods of time it would be hard to tell if a bot was crafting or if a human was crafting).

side note: This is the suggestion forum for website/lodestone only.

Other side note: I have no true idea what SE priority is, I don't represent SE though i'd like to ^_^ lol. It's just my speculation.
    (0)
    Last edited by Shougun; 01-27-2012 at 02:01 AM.

Yeah of course its about money, but still.....I guess they are going to have to decide whether to keep the botters or us...

and yes I know its the wrong forum but just trying to get a decent reply from a dev about this...

They can move this where they see fit.

Thanks
    (0)
    Last edited by Sartori; 01-27-2012 at 01:51 AM.