Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Madbunny View Post
    I saw that page but actually doesnt answer anything, e.g. like some sort of usual crap-talk you can see with almost any politician.

I was so happy with that rewards, while some of them were nothing special but some of them i would really like to get. If they are now available with achiev. point then this is probably ok... i guess.

But now people like me are put in some sort of endless limbo. The new rewards will not be shipped to me like Leonhart Attire what i would really like to have, old one moved to achiev. points and nothing about replacement. I think SE is shitting on us, especially people like me who took 6 months as payment subscription.
    The page talks about the new rewards system as well as what happens with people who are already subbed for that long. Most of us that hadn't reached those glamour items in the old system got our outfits from the new system within about a week or so of 4.1 launch (so back in October 2017). Any other rewards that you didn't have yet (bardings, minions, and mounts) you can buy with achievement points. If you started a new character somewhere, then it would receive any old rewards you qualified for as well as the rewards you should receive under the new system. Personally, I have to buy 1 minion and 1 barding on characters.

I would suggest you do the /isearch as Mholito suggested. If you didn't get your items back in October, then there might have been some kind of bug. I don't remember if you can buy the different veterans rewards clothing sets from a Calamity Salvager, but that might also be a good place to look. If you can't find the items with /isearch and you can't purchase them from the Calamity Salvager, then I would contact a GM about it.
    (0)
    Last edited by MizArai; 03-19-2018 at 11:16 PM. Reason: text limit

Player
    Character
    Wild Mumu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Mholito View Post
    Try to do "/isearch Leonheart" and see if you haven't already gotten it but forgotten about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by MizArai View Post
    <snipped>
    First i did the search but nothing came out. Then after few hours it come to my mind Armoire and i went to check it. Guess what... i find it there. Obviously i have to many things going over ma head but this game really needs a much better search option. Actually i think it needs a search like we have on forum. With so many places where someone can put stuff sometimes is really hard to find them. Either way thank you both.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mholi'to Lihzeh
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Madbunny View Post
    First i did the search but nothing came out. Then after few hours it come to my mind Armoire and i went to check it. Guess what... i find it there. Obviously i have to many things going over ma head but this game really needs a much better search option. Actually i think it needs a search like we have on forum. With so many places where someone can put stuff sometimes is really hard to find them. Either way thank you both.
    You most likely misspelled the item name when you did a search then, because the itemsearch command does check the armoire.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2