Player
    Character
    Seraphus Highwynn
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90

Can we have additional custom waymarks that are specifically client-side only?

Thank you for adding additional ground markers (D, 1, 2, etc). These can be seen by everyone in the party and are useful for many fights. However, sometimes I want to place a marker for myself that only I can see (as to not distract or confuse anyone else or clutter other people's screens), to help me with positioning for certain mechanics or to remind me where to stand as safe spots. Is it possible to add like 1 or 2 additional waymarkers that are client-side? Maybe make them more pale in color with a different animation or allow us to customize them with shapes/colors to differentiate them from the normal A,B,C,D,1,2 markers that everyone in the group can see. For example sometimes in Sigmascape v2.0 Savage, I get confused about exactly where I should stand for Ink mechanic and the diameter of the attack is quite large. But if I can place my own personal marker where my safe spot is, it will help me a lot to not overlap rather. This would be invaluable for progression or learning parties.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jonnycbad; 03-17-2018 at 03:32 AM.