Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Crimson Bloodrose
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Give better rewards for it. One materia VI once in a while, a Tyrannosaurus mount and i355 gear after hundreds of hours I'd say isn't worth it.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    1) NMs more often. 3-4 hours is way too long. Even if it means cutting back the drops a bit, I'd rather have something to do more often with less drops than something that rarely spawns. It helps break the monotony and brings the community together to tackle a big NM challenge.

2) Gear needs to be adjusted so that it's not obsolete to dungeon gear. The fact is that it will take you more time to grind out Eureka gear than it takes to get a FULL mendacity set, yet the Eureka gear is obsolete to it (and will be even more so once the 24 man raid upgrades come out). This kills motivation to actually get the gear.

3) Needs to be more than just parking in a spot and killing enemies. Daily quests and challenges with some rewards would help.

4) A tweak to XP gained. Leveling up shouldn't take so ridiculously long.
    (17)
    Last edited by Ryaz; 03-14-2018 at 04:29 AM.

Player
    Character
    Lost Tales
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Constructive criticism: a worse version of diadem 1.0 would have been a better idea than this low xp mob grind fest for bad rewards.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Sovasin Kair
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    1. We need some kind of mini-NM/fate that spawns more often. Right now there is very little that you can do to break up the mob grind, and spamming keys for 2-3 hours continuously between each NM is really exhausting. FATEs give us a chance to take a break to walk over to the fate area. Maybe we could get some kind of mapwide goal that would spawn an NM once triggered, like kill 2000 mobs (hopefully something more interesting, that was just an example)

2. Why do I get less exp per mob when in a bigger party? When I was in my party of 5 I was getting around 100 xp from level 7 mobs, but in an 8man party I was getting around 30. They should fix this to share xp properly so people are encouraged to group up.

3. Why does the chain reset back to 1 after 30? I think it should just stay at 30 as long as you're killing mobs fast enough.

3. Protean crystal drop rate is depressingly low.

4. The elemental fairy thing's aoe buff doesn't seem to apply to everyone within the aoe.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Agret Fury
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterMan View Post
    In between attacks, crafters and gatherers could build things in order to buff the settlement defenses. The attacks would be easier or harder depending on how well you built it up.
    Yea! You should be able to switch into a crafter or gatherer in there, get mats to build stuff in the instance as well as mats to build food and pots for savage raids and glam gear. It should also drop weapons and accessories you can trade for special coins that you can use to buy other things like materia or mounts! If you could like attune to aether currents so you could fly too! OR they could have just made the gear level current so that it makes the grind have value.

/s
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Xizzy Azenith
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    I disagree, the lower man you do it, the better rewards.

If you can solo them and get 200 but if you 8man and get 50. This is good, the person putting more work solo, needs a boost. If your in a big party. You can kill faster. So it evens out a little more.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kylrin Arresard
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SaitoHikari View Post
    I repeat: Elemental level EXP gained from monsters is currently NOT shared among your party. In some cases, joining a party actually slows down your progression. It's a major design flaw.
    Hmmm... That sound like it's one of two possibilities:

1) It's a bug and should be reported.
    2) It's a feature disincentivize botting/"carry" parties.

I lean towards the latter as they actually want people to work through getting the relic rather than waiting until someone is 20 and can speed-level them with shared exp without having them needing to do anything.
    (0)
    The sum of all hunt arguments over early pullers: http://goo.gl/IFT9IE

Player
    Character
    Colino Nyea
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    My constructive criticism is that it's not KMMO enough.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Saito Hikari
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Malzian View Post
    Hmmm... That sound like it's one of two possibilities:

1) It's a bug and should be reported.
    2) It's a feature disincentivize botting/"carry" parties.

I lean towards the latter as they actually want people to work through getting the relic rather than waiting until someone is 20 and can speed-level them with shared exp without having them needing to do anything.
    Well, the thing is, the way this is working right now does not seem intended at all. I'm actually finding it faster to gain EXP as a Bard fighting things solo (if you find a group of mobs away from the horde) than in a party, although this is also based on kill speed/player skill level (I can kill mobs at my level fast enough to chain on my own, and it got even faster the moment I found the second magicite at level 3). The only thing that's faster while in a party is gathering fragments. This early into Eureka release though, leveling is far more important, as you can travel further into Eureka without getting immediately murdered/finding more Magicite for your Magia board.

Theoretically, this also means that fighting things as a Healer or a Tank also means the amount of EXP you get is cut off even harder in a party, assuming contribution is based purely on the amount of damage you inflict to the enemy.

Hmm, now that I think about it, fighting things in a party might be faster if the party is fighting things like 3-4+ levels above them...
    (0)
    Last edited by SaitoHikari; 03-14-2018 at 05:04 AM.
    "Consider this old adage: When a Bard sings alone in a desert, and no one is around to hear him... Is he truly singing?"

Player
    Character
    Zumi Kasumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    I think this is a great addition to the game kind of reminds me of FFXI exping in abyssea.
    (2)
    Last edited by Zumi; 03-14-2018 at 05:37 AM.

Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast