Player
    Character
    Fio Hart
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80

Friends list bug

Does anyone else have a problem where your friend is online, but is no longer on your friends list? I can't send them a friend request so I know they are still my friend's list, and we talk all the time so I know we haven't blocked each other. Has anyone else experienced this issue or know how to fix it?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ronin Traveller
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    I had that recently - only part of my friend list was showing. If you go into an instance and come out, or log out and in again, hopefully your full list will be back. gl!
    (0)

Good afternoon and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

When exactly did this first occur? Are you able to find each other and message each other in-game? Or do you only communicate outside of the game?

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    (0)

Hello everyone,

Due to no response from the original poster, this thread will be moved to 'Closed Concerns.' If anyone is still having this particular problem, please create a new thread and we will assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)