Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Aviars Lightsworn
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I'm just waiting for whiners to demand gear design contest rewards too. It isn't FAIR that I have to draw as good as these people to have a noble chocobo. SE PLEASE FIX

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...bb881c4948f8ab

Quote Originally Posted by Wintersandman View Post
    The Feast is not enjoyable and Zojha nailed it on the head. I personally have never participated in any feast tournaments because I do feel it would be way out of reach. I participated in TT tournament for example and I didn't even place in the top 40 when I won 17/20 matches. But if you look at the winners they are 10/20 wins to losses.

If feast was enjoyable as a whole then SE wouldn't even need to give out mounts. Mounts are an enticement to participate.
    Why don't they remove the rewards/title from ultimate coil, people play it just for fun!!! Said no person ever. You fail to realize that a huge point to a rpg is working to improve your character in some way, and rewards are part of that. TBH, why don't they just make everyone wear the same armor and be done with it? Since everything is is done for fun only right?

Also, just because it isn't fun for you doesn't mean anything. Not everything in this game is MADE JUST FOR YOU. I don't particularly play PVE does that mean it shouldn't be relevant? Stop being so entitled to absolutely everything.
    (9)
    Last edited by Aviars; 03-10-2018 at 11:45 AM.

Player
    Character
    Guinevere Jin
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I didn’t even bother to read what you said when I saw the title

A bold NO would be enough
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Crit Ful
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Hypercasuals want everything available to them!!!!!!! > : ((((((
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Zuzu Belloq
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Crit View Post
    Hypercasuals want everything available to them!!!!!!! > : ((((((
    It's not even a matter of hypercasuals. I'm trying to discuss on why the game keeps trying to get more people into PvP by still having the same amount of rewards distribuited every season? If the game grow shouldn't the amount of rewards follow it somehow? Those are the questions I been trying to tackle around the two threads about this subject. On top of that many many PvP players been unhappy with the ranking system for a while now so why keep adding big rewards to a system that doesn't work properly. I'm all pro exclusive rewards for high ranked players, I just can't understand SE's decisions.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Crit Ful
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by zuzu-bq View Post
    It's not even a matter of hypercasuals. I'm trying to discuss on why the game keeps trying to get more people into PvP by still having the same amount of rewards distribuited every season? If the game grow shouldn't the amount of rewards follow it somehow? Those are the questions I been trying to tackle around the two threads about this subject. On top of that many many PvP players been unhappy with the ranking system for a while now so why keep adding big rewards to a system that doesn't work properly. I'm all pro exclusive rewards for high ranked players, I just can't understand SE's decisions.
    100 per datacenter is fine, you don't understand how much of a joke it actually is. Realistically there is an immense skill gap in the top 100, so literally anyone can go for top 90 or 80 very easily, they just need to join a PvP discord, have an open mind, improve, and it's easy as that.

As for SE's decision making, we don't question it omegalul
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Zuzu Belloq
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    I how it isn't very hard if you're skilled enough. I was half bad on Season two and finished 1 point below the 100th. But my point is not the effort it takes, is how the amount of rewards isn't following the supposed/expected influx of new players and how SE keeps shoving good rewards on a system everyone hates. I can't agree that rewards are still fine at 100 per datacenter when the game have recently gained new servers to accomodate more players. I do whowhever agree with you that people don't really wanna learn PvP and want easy rewards. I don't want that to happen either, just like you, I'm mostly taking advtange of the uproar to have people rethink about how SE is handling the PvP content instead of mindless banter.
    (3)
    Last edited by zuzu-bq; 03-10-2018 at 01:02 PM.

Player
    Character
    Silvermist Hellstorm
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviars View Post
    I'm just waiting for whiners to demand gear design contest rewards too. It isn't FAIR that I have to draw as good as these people to
    The difference there is the art contest are judged and monitored while feast is not. It is riddled with cheaters and bots. If they are going to make exclusive prizes for competitive events the least they can do is make it a fair contest.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Aviars Lightsworn
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellstorm View Post
    The difference there is the art contest are judged and monitored while feast is not. It is riddled with cheaters and bots. If they are going to make exclusive prizes for competitive events the least they can do is make it a fair contest.
    I can probably hedge a guess you don't play Feast or anything of the sort. Bots don't make it to top 100 in feast. You can count the number of true cheaters on one hand. It's highly convenient for someone who doesn't play PVP to say most of the top 100 are bots and cheaters.

It would be like me making the claim that most of the savage sigmascape and ultimate clears were cleared using ungarmax.

Anyways, stop making excuses about your lack of skill or will to actually PVP. Not everything is made for you
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Zuzu Belloq
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Many of the top 100 are really good players that put time into the game. Don't devalue their efforts even if the system is easily abusive. Taking advantage of a bad system is not cheating either. Can it even be called abuse if it simply follows how the system works?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Guinevere Jin
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviars View Post
    I can probably hedge a guess you don't play Feast or anything of the sort. Bots don't make it to top 100 in feast.

Anyways, stop making excuses about your lack of skill or will to actually PVP. Not everything is made for you
    I’m busy at clicking like button
    (2)
    Arthur Jin

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast