Player
    Character
    Rieze Crestfall
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Arisato View Post
    I think you meant to disagree lol. He's asking for much shorter season time frames to counterbalance things such as people getting far ahead early or dead queues at certain points or near the end of the season. If anything, you shouldn't be agreeing with this since asking for even shorter seasons would punish limited time and skilled players. The only real winners would be those who spam feast nonstop and those who get carried.
    Beside the shorter timeframe but I agree that you must really have a lot of time to rank feast. Beside I never said it in my comment that I agree in shortening the timeframe. haha
    (0)
    I will protect my Hime...

Player
    Character
    Arima Kiryu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rieze_Xeero View Post
    Beside the shorter timeframe but I agree that you must really have a lot of time to rank feast. Beside I never said it in my comment that I agree in shortening the timeframe. haha
    Well I probably misunderstood your statement about having a lot of free time to rank.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Milan Frozen
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Why don't they just do something like League where there is a 3% tier that gives the cool item and then higher up receives something more about pride? I can understand if they're not willing to throw jackets at top 100 people though, but hiding a reward like a mount behind 'top 100' is pretty lame. Always hated that type of system in WoW. Why copy a game that has very little e-sports scene instead of one that has a pretty big one? Or am I missing out on something that is new every season that they do offer to the lower tiers?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    J'thorga Ivanov
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    i think i will low effort feast and get carried or die, honestly im not interested in the lame ass pvp i just want the glams
    (0)
    if its not worth it dont do it

Player
    Character
    Xant'cha Argoth
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I agree OP. They shouldn't be easy to get but they should be gettable. Ranked is broken anyway with the same people playing not stop for the first week and then not touching it for the rest of the season since rank doesn't decay over time. I've only ever seen the rewards on one player. Doesn't seem right for SE to spend resources on something at an very, very small number of players(less than the number of people that clear Ultimates) will ever even see.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ash Primordial
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Feast is active every day for hours on every dc this season. Making the rewards not exclusive for the rated mode, defeats the purpose of a rated mode. If you want the reward you need to play it xD If people are not forced to actually try to win, they would queue and just wintrade until x matches
    are reached. As they already do atm to get garo and achievements for rated LightParty, it might get you banned though.
    And I can't get promotional items or legacy rewards either once they are gone, where is the babyrage about those items?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Bubble'gum Blue
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 53
    Actually I think the statistics would show that there's more people in Top 100 (about 600 players pre-4.56, 800 players current season *unless alts) than those that clear Ultimates 2-3 months after the its release (about a season length of ranked Feast) .

At least, that's what I assume. lol

But after a few months, the old Ultimates can be cleared when players have access to better gear. As such, maybe the rewards (re-skinned and re-named so as to distinguish Top 100 from others) should be made available via Wolf Collars conducive to how long it takes for players to be able to clear Ultimates. I think that's a fair thing, yes?

Also, maybe give the choice for new Top 100 players to opt for the older rewards in exchange for the current one. O.o
    (1)
    Last edited by Astrophysx; 05-08-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Player
    Character
    Sors Tyche
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Great, someone necro'd this thread.

You play an mmo and need to accept that somethings are out of your reach, this is standard, this game is not imvu or second life, everything else in this game is participatory rewards, there is less than 10 things in this game that are difficult to get, even proto-ozma is trivialised. For god's sake stop begging for this game to cater to to people who want to put in the minimum amount of effort.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Eternal Arcadia
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinklet View Post
    Great, someone necro'd this thread.

You play an mmo and need to accept that somethings are out of your reach, this is standard, this game is not imvu or second life, everything else in this game is participatory rewards, there is less than 10 things in this game that are difficult to get, even proto-ozma is trivialised. For god's sake stop begging for this game to cater to to people who want to put in the minimum amount of effort.
    Very well said. It boggles my mind that people expect to be able to have every item in an MMO.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Yengur Bombastic
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    This wouldn't be an issue if the garo gears were going to be removed by the end of December, otherwise I wouldn't mind not doing pvp at all ever, this game mode brings the worst in me.
    (1)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast