Character
    Gulvioir Muruc
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxpheras View Post
    Greetings!

Thank you all for the extensive feedback and input offered on dark knight. Please rest assured that your thoughts have been gathered and forwarded to the dev. team, and we will continue to share your feedback as it comes.

Thanks for the reply!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kashi Venka
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Hey guys! Check out my DRK Rework. I have created an in depth list of changes for DRK with math for said changes. The rework is modest and I tried to make changes which would increase DPS uptime, as well as make some skills more useful, like sole survivor and dark passenger.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Flan Kitty
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    I was going to post a long explanation of what I think should change and why but since the 1000 character limit is blocking that and I would get flamed/ignored anyways I'll just provide the cliffs notes version of my 2 cents.

Make grit default stance, no selection. 10% mitigation trait at 30. Darkside stops mp gain and drains mp and gives dark arts potency. Delete dark arts in response and remove mp gain in weaponskills also when under the darkside. Make aggro combo and dps/hp restore combo and primarily unleash aggro aoe and drain dps aoe. Merge blood weapon and price into a single speed and later blood generating skill. reduce cooldown on def cd's. 0 mp dark passenger so it's not useless compared to drain. Make sole survivor a dungeon skill to restore party hp/mp by 10%. Finally make TBN a smol passage of arms like shield (3y) that satisfies party utility while not making it OP by reducing blood obtained when there are multiple players protected by it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Brynhilda Skyforge
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by kashi11 View Post
    Hey guys! Check out my DRK Rework. I have created an in depth list of changes for DRK with math for said changes. The rework is modest and I tried to make changes which would increase DPS uptime, as well as make some skills more useful, like sole survivor and dark passenger.
    Getting really tired seeing class design idea posts to spark up hope only for that hope to come crashing down and burn. -sigh-
    (0)
    When you see someones glamour with non matching boots

Player
    Character
    Jace Ossura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie_Pie View Post
    Getting really tired seeing class design idea posts to spark up hope only for that hope to come crashing down and burn. -sigh-
    I mean, if you think a player created rework would ever have a chance in hell of being implemented in any capacity...
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Brynhilda Skyforge
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabooa View Post
    I mean, if you think a player created rework would ever have a chance in hell of being implemented in any capacity...
    Again, hope.

For better or for worse..
    (0)
    When you see someones glamour with non matching boots

Player
    Character
    Kharagan Dotharl
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Great post. I just want DRK to be fun again... it was so fluid in HW. I remember my first thought when I started leveling my PLD (after doing the MSQ as DRK) was "I have more oGCD's on my PLD then I do on my DRK. It was a sad day.
    (0)

Character
    Seraphor Vhinasch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie_Pie View Post
    If it's a new class idea, then it's fun to be able to picture exactly how that class would work.

When it comes to reworked of existing classes however, yeah, there's a clear desire for a particular kind of fine tuning there that is never going to happen.

You'd be better off asking for one specific change, peddling it in the forums and trying to drum up support for it. Then SE might take note.
    But a wall of tiny adjustments to all the skills of a particular class, nope.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dugu Qiubai
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Well, wars are pretty much locked out of self healing when in dps stance with the removal of bloodbath.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hildegarde Rosea
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by NyneSwordz View Post
    Well, wars are pretty much locked out of self healing when in dps stance with the removal of bloodbath.
    Even though over half of their combos usually include Storm's Path?
    (7)

Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast