Player
    Character
    Oriichilari Iroquois
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 62

Cannot buy apartment, says I do not meet requirements. But I do.

Trying to buy an apartment, says I don't meet requirements. I do.
    Whenever I go to the caretaker and ask to buy an apartment, It responds by telling me I need to be level 50 and at least second lieutenant to buy one.

I meet these requirements, The equipped class (when trying to purchase) was a Level 62 Monk, and my GC rank is Chief Flame Sergeant . I have over 500,000 gil. I do not know why the game thinks I do not meet the requirements, and it's getting extremely frustrating. I've tried multiple wards, in all of the respective *housing areas??* I asked a GM and they redirected me to the bug section, but I thought it'd be better to also post here, can someone please help?

plz halp
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurora Amnell
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Chief Flame Sergeant < Second Lieutenant. The game is correct, you do not yet meet the requirements.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eryna Stinorth
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90
    Like Omni said before, you just need to rank up one more time to be able to purchase a house/apartment.
    Have fun! ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Oriichilari Iroquois
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 62
    Then I'm both an idiot and the list of ranks in game has a... peculiar layout. It starts on the right, I have just returned to the game so I assumed the ranks started on the left because, well, that's how english works.

Thanks for your help
    (0)

Hello Oriichilari,

I will be moving this thread to "closed concerns" If you have any other issues please do not hesitate to create a new thread.

Thank you for playing Final Fantasy XIV! Hope to see you online.
    (0)