Player
    Character
    Irys Baccara
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 69

LLD Stage

For the second time now people have been placing their so cute carbuncles on the stage where others can NOT target their Little Lady, now this isn't so bad I guess IF someone has ALL day to wait around to do this event ALL DAY to try to get 4 certificates. I have several characters across different servers. I've noticed this happen on Jenova and Siren. So to all you little jerkwads out there ICT, ICT, ICT !!!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Miep Mausi
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    It's pretty chilled on PS4 (prolly controller in general), just press X and the closest NPC in front of the character gets in the target.
    If you're on m/k I'm pretty sure there's a button (otherwise simply assign said function to a key?) to target the closest NPC?
    I really don't see a problem with pets/turrets/fairies/etc. placed on the stage.
    (0)
    Last edited by MiepMausi; 03-02-2018 at 05:07 PM.

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    On a keyboard theres a keybind(i think default is X) to hide all PC names. Hold it down, click on the girl you want(shoot for her name, as the key doesnt hide NPCs or world objects like the summoning bell), and then cheer your girl on.
    (0)