Character
    Neera Malyssia
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 59

Looking for fellow RPers on Malboro

Hello!

My friend and I have been thinking about finding a few fellow RPers within the Malboro Server. We usually play together anytime between 5 pm and 1 am EST. Our character names are Neera Malyssia and R'eon Yakkuh. Feel free to hit us up with a tell.

You can also come by and say hello, if we aren't leveling, we're usually crafting at our house. Our house location is plot 22, ward 7 in Mist.

I look forward to meeting all of you!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ark Vuilocand
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    i used to rp in events hosted by my friends (not anymore though, i prefer to write on a text based platform with more flexibility) but from what i can remember, ginal everheart hosts a couple of events, he recently had a valentines one, but i didn't attend.

i would recommend a couple of my friends that i used to rp with out of game, but most are on break. your best bet would be to make a pf bc the malboro rp scene is very small and also kind of... hidden? it takes some looking.

best.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wren Clarke
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Cool!
    I've been hoping Marlboro would have some more rping! I usually have more time to log on in weekends, so I'll swing by and see you both if you're on! ^_^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rayner Highwind
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrisu View Post
    Hello!

My friend and I have been thinking about finding a few fellow RPers within the Malboro Server. We usually play together anytime between 5 pm and 1 am EST. Our character names are Neera Malyssia and R'eon Yakkuh. Feel free to hit us up with a tell.

You can also come by and say hello, if we aren't leveling, we're usually crafting at our house. Our house location is plot 22, ward 7 in Mist.

I look forward to meeting all of you!
    I'm interested... only if malboro is a free switch though... which I'm not sure about
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ark Vuilocand
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 80
    the switch is only free if you move from a congested world to a preferred world; in this case, mally is a preferred world as of right now.
    (0)

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I'd welcome more rp on Marlboro... my personal house and fc house are built with a rp mentality tho sadly the rp community is small and hidden and my fc people are mostly newbies still trying to figure out the game...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wren Clarke
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrisu View Post
    -snip-
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamimaru View Post
    -snip-
    Hello again! ^_^

I used the RP search info tag last night and found a few RPs going on. I was hesitant to join in seriously, as some people had pre-existing stories. I'd love to get something started in-game with all of you... maybe a linkshell?

What do you think?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ace Ark
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Ace Melody here from Malboro o/
    I haven't really done much of it in game here but I've been open to trying. If you ever see me around feel free to hit me up too.
    (1)

Try me in Eorzea Kart.

Player
    Character
    Minstre O'lisk
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 21
    Feel free to send me a friend request as I've been looking for fellow RPers too! Minstre O'lisk is my main's name.

Also if you're not in an FC the one I'm in is RP friendly, Crimson Dragons.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Neera Malyssia
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 59
    Quote Originally Posted by Okamimaru View Post
    -
    Actually, I ended up joining a ls with malboro rpers! They even host events and such. If you still have a fc with an rp mentality, I'd be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by laurtias View Post
    -
    Hello! c:

Like I said above, there's quite an active ls with malboro rpers. If you'd like to join, send me a friend request and whisper in game! Also I'd love to have a story based roleplay!

Quote Originally Posted by SlugGirl View Post
    -
    Thanks, will do as soon as I get online. I've been pretty busy irl with moving and such, but I'll send you a friend request asap.
    (2)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast