Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AelisDuNochd View Post
    I have noticed a very big contradiction in claims. Here it is stated that players that didn't spread the knowledge are essentially getting a larger punishment than those that used it afterwards, even if they reported the oversight. However...

We are specifically told NOT to spread information about such a thing.
    So some people were punished more for obeying the thing that square posts regularly, and the people that ignored that rule were punished less.

Consistency in rules would be greatly appreciated.
    The people who didn't share and consistently used it are getting the bigger punishments. They didn't conceal it so that people wouldn't abuse the system, they concealed it so that they could continue to abuse the system without it being fixed.
    (5)
    Last edited by InkstainedGwyn; 04-04-2018 at 08:53 PM. Reason: I werd gud

Player
    Character
    Kahori Harukawa
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I just haven't dealt with Command Missions lately despite my Squadron 60'd up. But thanks for notifying us, Yoshi-P. /ebow
    (0)

"But please. Call me Bae."
    The White Witch of Okami Rojo.
    Made with http://ff14card.tank.jp/

Player
    Character
    Rhulk Roegan
    World
    Raiden
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by AelisDuNochd View Post
    I have noticed a very big contradiction in claims. Here it is stated that players that didn't spread the knowledge are essentially getting a larger punishment than those that used it afterwards, even if they reported the oversight. However...

We are specifically told NOT to spread information about such a thing.
    So some people were punished more for obeying the thing that square posts regularly, and the people that ignored that rule were punished less.

Consistency in rules would be greatly appreciated.
    Are you even reading what you are posting?In the first quote they have stated that they used the bug and hid it's existance.What this means is they never filed a report or told gm's but used to their advnantage
    The second quote states not to use the bug and to report it.First quote gives evidence they broke both rules.
    How you think this is not consistant in rules is baffling.
    (0)

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26