Player
    Character
    Kuro Otaku
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 60

45+ Skill up?

I'm 46 BSM and i get bored doing leves to skill up.... is there anything easy to do?
    I looked in recipes but not sure which is easier to synth (mats)
    (0)

Real Life > FFXIV

Player
    Character
    Mooshu Degarka
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    bas-relief cobalt saws are what i used. they npc for a decent amount if you cant sell them on wards and mats werent very expensive for me, but i mined all my own cobalt and turned into ingots.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Radstar Hicks
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    Or just do ifrit runs..... Change class before getting quest exp. 5k per kill.
    (1)

Player

Leves, Ifrit runs, and chocobo caravan are the way to go unless you have disposable gil.
    (0)
    FFXIV Camps
    http://ffxivcamps.blogspot.com

Player
    Character
    Synyster Mugiwara
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 50
    I know you had stated you were bored with leves, but the 45 locals do give 9 cobalt ore, I get lucky with Ul'Dah 45 and just repeat that, usually 2-3 hrs to lvl after 45 with spamming locals.. Pointy Props is the local leve title.. also if you can mine tons of silver or, 3 x silver nuggets can lvl off of till 48-49 drops after 48.. and then do what the others have stated for 48-50~~ locals,Ifrit,Moogle,Caravans... also if you have not done the main story line, you can receive sme nice chunks of exp for your crafting class..
    (0)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by SynysterBlitz View Post
    I know you had stated you were bored with leves, but the 45 locals do give 9 cobalt ore, I get lucky with Ul'Dah 45 and just repeat that, usually 2-3 hrs to lvl after 45 with spamming locals.. Pointy Props is the local leve title.. .
    I definitely recommend riding Pointy Props in Uldah. 3.4k (I think) per completion, along with 9 cobalt ores. You just run straight through Uldah and it doesn't take that much time. It basically prints money, too.
    (0)
    FFXIV Camps

Player
    Character
    Eruantien Draugole
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by ErnieKeebler View Post
    I definitely recommend riding Pointy Props in Uldah. 3.4k (I think) per completion, along with 9 cobalt ores. You just run straight through Uldah and it doesn't take that much time. It basically prints money, too.
    its 4% of the total xp required in the level you are in. But ya its great to do. once its simple enough hasty hand your way through it
    (0)

Player

Yes, it's slow and 4% isn't that exciting, but it's consistent and easy. You can get your turbo controller on once your start succeeding more often and watch TV. Also, once you hit 50 and use up all of those cobalt ores, you'll make some good gil and be able to start grinding HQs for even more.
    (0)
    FFXIV Camps