Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Jace Ossura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Expert Roulette scaling all dungeons in that 'expansion' to the same level so we get some variety. 50/60/70 roulette functions normally.
    (1)

Character
    Seraphor Vhinasch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabooa View Post
    Expert Roulette scaling all dungeons in that 'expansion' to the same level so we get some variety. 50/60/70 roulette functions normally.
    What difference will that make?
    You'll still be limited by the lowest level player rolling the roulette and by what dungeons they've unlocked.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tani Shirai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphor View Post
    You'll still be limited by the lowest level player rolling the roulette and by what dungeons they've unlocked.
    Since Expert Roulette is not available to anyone who has yet to unlock all applicable dungeons, that would require a further change not mentioned in the above suggestion, though, would it not?

Though that makes me curious of how level sync in general might be improved upon, for the sake of, say, post-level-cap participation in the Leveling Roulette.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jace Ossura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphor View Post
    Apparently I have to clarify.

Expert Roulette scales dungeons -up- to the current level, not -down-.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I just want midcore content.
    There's ton of casual stuff, there is some hard stuff as savage but when it comes to something in between, we only have trials.

I don't really have enough time for savage yet the normal stuff just bores me. I'd like some savage dungeon a bit like mystic from WoW
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nox Aero
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I just want a big map instance with all the raid bosses inside. You could add out of combat mechanics such as beating 2 easy bosses that guard a lever each to open up the pathway to the main boss. Each boss would have a checkpoint before the fight that would mark your weekly loot progress. If you leave the instance then you could que back in and teleport to the checkpoint. Imagine defeating Guardian and running up kefka's tower to face off against Kefka. It would really be nice if the weekly loot lockout was individual based or % based so you could help friends.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jondric Caza
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    Adding the option to have the pvp combo system in pve to save hotbar space.
    (0)
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Player
    Character
    Carlo Vinne
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Alexandrian Raid boss piloting missions. Doesn't seem fair that it's currently locked to PVP only.

Also a way to replay old battles, would love a way to get a second run at the DRK questline.
    (1)
    Last edited by Ekimmak; 07-02-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Player
    Character
    Noah Orih
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Button Consolidation: Ruin IV is a great example. This ability isn't accessible at all times, but when your pet lands a Crit, Ruin II is transformed for a single cast. This means you don't have to find a spot on your hotbar for Ruin IV because it shows up when you need it to. Astro's cards function the same way. Could you imagine if you had to keep them all separate on a controller hotbar?

I think this could also be applied to a number of other moves like Enkindle into Bahamut Enkindle while Demi-Bahamut is summoned and Deathflare over Dreadwyrm Trance once the ability has been used. Pitch Perfect also doesn't need to appear unless you are playing the Wanderer's Minuet, and it wouldn't be a bad idea to give Venomous Bite/Caustic Bite and Windbite/Stormbite the PVP treatment since you always use those two in tandem when applying your DoTs while using Iron Jaws to refresh them both.

On the Topic of Bard, can we merge Raging Strikes and Barrage into 1 ability? Again, they're always used in tandem so why bother having them be separate? I'm not really a fan of raw DPS buff abilities in the first place because there's rarely any thought that goes into using them. Is it up? Use it. This logic will work for these abilities 95% of the time with the only exception being if the target is about to become un-targetable.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wyvern Heart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    I want besieged. Battles for what ever city-state that wants liberation?

We want that West shroud even world pvp with its own pvp fates and stronghold seige.

Ability to chose the pvp move set in your yard for pvp dummy training.

The option to request duels in more open world areas like tripple triad. One of those areas in the Red See with bleachers would be nice.

Open world pvp fate The Naadam.
    (0)

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast