Player
    Character
    Marin Soriel
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

[FC] Tiny FC looking to expand!

Hiya! I'm Marin Soriel, leader of the FC The Wayfarers or <Atlas>. We've been on Adamantoise for a while now, after moving over with a few friends, but real life and burnout have seen the FC shrink down to just me and a friend.

We're both experienced, together since HW. While we enjoy the breadth of the game (I'm a fully leveled crafter and a bit of a minion fiend), our passion is raiding. But we're not just looking for top players ready to swagger in and crush Savage week one! It doesn't matter how long it takes, if we're constantly improving and not quitting. Whether you're a free agent drifting, or a sprout starting out, I'd like to think that we can all better each other.

But raiding doesn't need to be the only thing we do! We're tiny; there's a lot of socializing we could try out. We just picked up a lovely mansion in Mist, Ward 17, Plot 35, waiting to be filled with life. If you want to take charge and help us grow the FC into something beautiful, you'd be very welcome!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fuzzy Knuckle
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hello to you,

I'm interested in learning some more about your guild and recruitment. I have a few questions so if you have some time I would like to get a chance to talk. I can be reached on discord @ Fuzz#9618 anytime and we can set something up. Looking forward to hearing from you.

~Fuzz

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...cter/16186682/
    (0)