Player
    Character
    Scarlett Dzian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by MizArai View Post
    *giggles* Where have you been these last few weeks? People have been complaining about how relocation by-passes the random timer .
    honestly I just thought people were annoyed all the mediums and larges were being taken by people relocating and fcs. I didn't realise the timer on relinquished plots didn't apply at all...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaWiloh View Post
    The bypassing will stop soon as all plots are occupied with no plot to relocate too people bypassing will have no way to bypass the timer.
    People will still be able to sell a plot relinquish to a relocater since it bypasses the timer. Until SE changes the rules to make relocation wait for the RNG timer as well, this simple fact will not change. All the houses on a server being taken won't change this simple mechanic. And plots will always become available again through auto-demolition, people relinquishing so they can transfer servers, or people selling their relinquish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzian View Post
    honestly I just thought people were annoyed all the mediums and larges were being taken by people relocating and fcs. I didn't realise the timer on relinquished plots didn't apply at all...
    I've spent way too much time on the forums lately. They've been complaining about both, and how since the RNG timer doesn't apply to relocations it's made it easier for people to relocate to any mediums left behind by people relocating to the new larges. It was good reading. Lots of salt.
    (1)
    Last edited by MizArai; 02-22-2018 at 12:14 AM.

Player
    Character
    Wild Mumu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Lets complain about something... just for the sake to complain. The system is good and the amount of free plots is going down by each day. Once all/majority of the plots are used relocating will become much harder. At the end the number of relocations will be negligible, e.g. it will heavily depend on so many factors that it will be almost impossible to calculate. The only thing what is left are those who are selling the FC with the house, but even in this case the amount will drop down as once sold the "house flippers" will join the rest in waiting for a free plot to become available.
    Its just matter of time until entire situation surrounding the housing will normalize. Patience is a virtue, dont expect for things to change for better over night but they will eventually change.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sanura Tsukishiro
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzian View Post
    Can confirm buying some other plot then relocating bypasses the timer. My friend did that yesterday to get his plot of choice.
    (1)
    A mentor stole my house, slapped me across the face, and raised my ping from 15 to 30. Literally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by AriKitae View Post
    I would advise against the “you pulled it you tank it” shtick. Try diplomacy first. “Please allow me to pull the mobs.” [...] While the deeps is wrong for pulling ahead, you certainly aren’t right by not doing your job.
    #GetSelliBack2016

Player
    Character
    Azazyl Thefallen
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I bought a plot on 03/14/18. There was 1 plot server-wide. I lost one before (was competing against another camper, but had to log after the initial devaluation timer, when I returned after 2 hours (in the middle of the 5 hour devaluation timer) the plot had already sold). After several hours, another plot opened up, but I stayed put. A few people came by but thankfully left (another player said the plot I was camping had been "called out"), they either went to the other plot that opened or planned to come back after the devaluation timer was up. I stuck it out all night into the morning, checking it multiple times every minute/every minute (people had insinuated that it COULD be available BEFORE the devaluation timer). 2 minutes after the initial devaluation timer was up, I got the plot. I'd say perhaps plots are only available for personal purchase after the initial devaluation timer is up.
    TL;DR: I camped for 11.5 hours to buy a plot 2 minutes after the initial devaluation timer.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Azazyl View Post
    I'd say perhaps plots are only available for personal purchase after the initial devaluation timer is up.
    Sorry, but the random purchasing timer and the devaluation timer aren't related. And unless the house is at its lowest possible price, the devaluation timer is always active. As soon as it hit zero, the price lowers a bit and it starts again.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2