Player
    Character
    Darian Remilia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90

Allagan/Lab like furniture

Since we have explored Azys Lla, Omega, and we've seen some technology in a few Allagan "ruins", what would be the chances of seeing more craftable Allagan/lab like furniture? Those computer consoles we see, test/stasis tubes, etc.

So far we have a few pieces of Allagan furniture from the Coil raids.

Perhaps the stasis tube could be wall mountable, and your character can even get into it and sleep in there, floating within it so when visitors come in they think they're in a sci fi movie. Then around that, a few computer consoles to really give it that lab like feel.

Make some of the items needed for the synth similar to how fine wax, amdapori stone, etc dropped in dungeons. Though, I'd suggest either it's a 100% drop at the very end and people lot on it. (Versus the old way where it drops to a random person.) Or buyable through tomes. Be it old, or new. (I'd also suggest using old tomestones. A lot of level 70 players do not have much use for poetics.) Maybe both?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Loki Lux
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    yes please! I love sci fi themes.
    (1)

"Within each of us, the potential for great power waits to be released."

Player
    Character
    Aivi Kupo
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Would also love to see more furniture like this!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elena Elizondo
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Ancient Allagan walls, Ancient Allagan floor, Ancient Allagan door... Ancient Allagan bed! My kingdom for that Allagan bed!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Darian Remilia
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I'd say model the stasis tubes,to start with, like the ones we see in Fractal Continuum. Computer consoles, well there's the option between Omega, Allagan (what we seen in cutscenes.) or something similar to what we see in the workshop.
    (0)