Player
    Character
    Lyra Jirae
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 6

MSQ skip item not delivering

Hi, having to start all over, so I bought the skip item for ARR. Got an entry sub, made my character, all that. Its been over 24 hrs, and the item just isn't there. The money came out of my bank accnt and everything. The sub doesn't activate till the free trial ends, but I wouldn't think I'd have to do nothing for 30 days before I can use my item. Any thoughts?? Thank you!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Welcome to Eorzea!

Is there enough space in your inbox to receive the message? The inbox can only hold a maximum of 20 'system messages' (that is, messages from SE that have items on them) so if it's full you won't be able to receive any more. If that's the case, delete some messages and you should receive the new one.

Also, have you logged completely out of the game after purchasing the item? Usually the message will not be sent until you log out of the game completely (you can log back in straight away though, you don't have to wait or anything) and it should be in your inbox when you log back in. Also, there is a button in the inbox that can try resending any messages with items on them that might be delayed (it's at the top of the mailbox window).
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.

Player
    Character
    Lyra Jirae
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 6
    Yeah, I tried the item button. I've logged in and out tons of times, and I'm literally like, brand new having to start over, so my mailbox is completely empty. It's super confusing lol.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyra Jirae
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 6
    And thank you! It's good to be back.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Akor Draconic
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    It takes few hours or even day to send out the item.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Quin Decim
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    You could try filing a report in-game and hope a GM can help you, the forum masters don't really help with ig issues besides directing you to the GM's
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lyra Jirae
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 6
    Ah. Thanks. I had never used the forums, before, honestly lol. In game, it is!
    (0)