Player
    Character
    Bijou Grey
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

Butt Slider/New Faces/New Face Features

Almost every mmo has not only a butt slider but multiple body sliders all we have is a height and chest slider. Devs receive a ton of money from their 10 million players. All the content I see being added after every patch is for raiders and nothing big is added to character custimization. Sure we got 2 haircuts but that\\'s not going to fix the problem that some of us are sick of this dated character creation. We have the same character creation features from the game\\'s first release. Seriously all kitties look the same as do lalas why? because of the lack of character creation features. We should have a butt slider because some races like kitties have their butt looking like it got slapped inward and their butt size is not proportionate to their body. I love playing this game but the devs really don\\'t give us anything new like sliders, new faces. I wish we all would team up and maybe they\\'ll add more to character creation like butt sliders or new faces/features. Please
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Kyou Kobayashi
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by neatopurrito View Post
    Snip
    Wat, every patch is for raiders? This is so not true.
    Another thing is this game is far from having 10 million players. I think it's more along the lines of 1 to 1.5 million.
    Please double check your sources before making claims like this.

As for the lack of customisation there is this thing as "'server limitations', please look forward to it".
    To be serious though I actually really doubt we will be getting big overhauls for this, maybe with the next MMO they will make (if they ever will).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aryn Tatsuuchi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 85
    I always like having more options.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Bijou Grey
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    i did we have 10 million the team said it not to long ago on their site where were you?
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/na.fina...18accf637de289
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Derio Uzumaki
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    That means 10 million players have tried the game and purchased a sub.

However I do think adding faces would benefit everyone, not just customization but with the story as well. I am sure everyone is tired of seeing the same NPC crowd faces reused over and over again.

Honestly next expansion if they dont add a new race, then new faces and face features should be at the top of the list
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Yu Zeneolsia
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    i did we have 10 million the team said it not to long ago on their site where were you?
    10 million accounts, not active players. Remember alot of players created trial accounts and never continued and we also have alot of bots, like alot. Still this does not excuse SE from not releasing new faces, butts etc. Yoshida said that adding new faces is not possible, because of something that has to do with the coding/memory in the game. Untill they upgrade/change those things, I fear nothing will be done about it. As for butts, SE has already said that they removed butts on purpose, so that designing gear for all races wont take too long. This is also the reason why if we get a Viera, they will have Hyur body, hands, feets.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kyou Kobayashi
    World
    Phantom
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Brb, gonna create 10 million free trial accounts.
    We do NOT have 10 mil players.

Those hings you're asking for is a no go "'server limitations', please look forward to it". Has been said multiple times. Where were you?

I don't really see them upgrade servers (I'd rather see them using a different excuse).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mitty Tsuyoi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    Regards to butt slider, there was a short lived thread about requesting to bring the 1.0 miquote butts back couple of months after the lunch of 2.0. ( http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/f...threads/231643 )

It would still be nice to have the 1.0 butts back this late in the game.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Altena Trife
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    I stopped reading when you said every patch is for raiders..

This game sees an overwhelming number of non-battle content additions..
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Kule Ito
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 75
    The biggest loss from 1.0

(12)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast