World name: Hyperion
    Character name: Nhimdya Hloewrvwyn
    Retainer name: N/A
    NPC name: Calamity Salvager
    Monster name: N/A
    Class/Level: N/A
    Party or solo: Solo
    In-game time: N/A
    Area and coordinates: Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (11.3, 14.3)
    Housing: N/A
    Steps:
    1. Have samurai or red mage at or above level 50 and have completed their initial quests. Additionally, have other jobs at or above level 60 and have completed their level 60 quests.
    2. The gear received for completing those quests as of Stormblood is not available.
    Example 1: Complete the initial samurai level 50 quest and receive the Nameless Armor Coffer, containing the Nameless Hachigane, Nameless Togi, Nameless Tekko, Nameless Hakama, Nameless Kyahan. These items are unavailable for repurchasing at the Calamity Salvager.
    Example 2: Complete the level 60 warrior quest which now rewards the Ravager's Armor Coffer containing the associated gear. These items are unavailable for repurchasing at the Calamity Salvager.
    Example 3: Complete the level 50 dragoon quest which now rewards the Wyrm's Armor Coffer containing the associated gear. These items are unavailable for repurchasing at the Calamity Salvager.

Please allow these and similar job-specific gear to be repurchased as they meet the same criteria as the other iconic job-specific gear currently available for repurchase.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    The 'starting armour' for SAM and RDM I presume is an oversight, but it's 'Working as Intended' I'm afraid for the AF1.5 and AF2 sets not appearing in the Calamity Salvager - this is because there is another way to get those sets. AF1.5 you get by collecting antique armour pieces in the level 50 patch dungeons like Snowcloak and then trading them in for the relevant piece of AF1.5 from Kakalan at The Diamond Forge in Revenant's Toll (by selecting 'Artifact Armour'), while the antiquated version of the AF2 set is gained by redeeming Centurio Seals for each piece with Yolaine at the Forgotten Knight in Ishgard's Foundation. As you can gain these items repeatedly at any time, there is no need for these sets to appear at the Calamity Salvager.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.

Player
    Character
    Nhimdya Hloewrvwyn
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Yep, I'm aware. While they (AF1.5 and AF2) are obtainable from other locations, I feel it would be more appropriate to have all job-specific gear (once unlocked) to be available from the same vendor. Non-job-specific gear, such as Gerolt's Masterworks, should stay as being available with hunting seals.
    (1)