Player
    Character
    Samira Starlightzz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Question related to TT tournament from a returning player.

I recently returned to the game a week ago. I had left a patch before the battle hall duty came out. My question is do the NPC opponents in card square count towards tournament matches, or do they only count in battle hall duty now? I signed up for current tournament and went to do my former routine of playing that one NPC for all wins, which gives enough points for multiple platinum packs, but it's not showing match count depleting or showing tournament rules.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eva Gamirdren
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Only the NPCs in the Battlehall or matches with other players through the tournament matchmaking in the Battlehall count.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Samira Starlightzz
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Ok, thanks. ^_^ Hopefully one of the battle hall NPCs can be beat consistently. Wanted to find out before trying battle hall since there's a withdrawal penalty, so wanted to know the details before my first time. I'd rather get caught up on my collection before facing other players.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    You can play the battlehall NPCs outside of the tournament setting and rules, so feel free to just hop in and try some "normal" games against them and see how it goes. If you find one you like, you can start using tournament matches.
    (0)