Player
    Character
    Saeko Naut
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70

Samurai HUD Sen Gauge

I reached 70 on Samurai this evening, so I just noticed how frustrating this gauge is, when I try to align the pve skills on my controller to match vs pvp that aligns and matches the gauge easily while pointing upwards. I leveled it through pvp and finished through a couple Main Scenario dailies because it was gimped too bad in pvp for my liking, but that's another thing entirely.

Anyways, this gauge seems to really effect my button actions based on sight. Is it possible to get a rotation function for the Sen Gauge in the HUD layout? Something similar to the furniture rotation? I like the triangle just fine, but I want to align it with my controller layout too. I'd like to point the triangle to the right, left or bottom too, not just upwards. Also, rearranging Ka, Setsu & Getsu would help a lot.

Thanks ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tani Shirai
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    At this time, your choices are limited to the various sizes of the default Sen gauge and those of the small version. The small version places Setsu left, Getsu mid, Ka right on a horizontal line. This tends to be a bit annoying for me as Ka is [2], Getsu [3] and Setsu [4] on my hotbar (thus, the opposite order left to right).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Asteria Maxwell
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    LOL. This is the reason I stopped playing SAM. Sen Gauge placement ruins my hotbar.
    (1)