Player
    Character
    Maythorn Rose
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80

Returning player looking for an FC that's supportive of mental illness

I'd like to find an FC here on Mateus that is accepting and understanding of people with mental disorders, illnesses, and disabilities. Being willing to facilitate blind runs of older content in a low-anxiety or casual environment is a must. RP is a plus, but only if not required. I like to play immersively, but am not sure that I want to actually RP.

If no such community exists, I may be willing to start one but my husband and I will want to do the leg work of getting to rank 6 and buying a house ourselves before we start actively recruiting.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sorcha Carys
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    hey! I'm currently with Tonberry Manor, we're always willing to help out someone, and understand if you have some issues from technical(one that i know all too well) to physical/mental ability to play. we have some RPers in our FC but its not a focus, as far as an FC house goes we have a mansion in Lavender Beds. We can and will do blind runs to help our members play their content. Most of our members are also casual players. All in All as long as you're able to communicate what you would like help with someone will likely be able to help. We also have weekly FC events.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Maythorn Rose
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    Thank you for the response! And thank you to others who contacted me privately. We actually chose to switch to Adamantoise because Mateus is locked now. Sad, but I had been planning to make a few new characters. C'est la vie!
    (0)