Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaru View Post
    You can still flip houses now. Upgrades are still instant and so are FC transfers.
    True but having to leave an FC then need 4 people to flip house int FC is tedious work. Not to mention selling as well. There is more to it. Eventually it's not worth the hassle and people are better off selling account.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Winter Sandman
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigabar View Post
    I think they enjoy watching players go at each other's necks and that's why they always say to redirect our concerns to the forums.
    The true FFXIV PvP.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Stouter Taru
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Everyone that isn't me should be booted out of their houses, reset to level 1, and have the FCs disbanded. That's the only way that things can possibly be fair to everyone.
    (14)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by DevilKross View Post
    Sounds good but what about people that can barely pay their sub? I'm sure they have the right to have a house too. If there aren't enough houses I only see fair to allow one house per character per account, which they already did and leave mansions for +50 member Fc's. If there were enough houses I wouldn't care if someone wanted 25 houses for him or a mansion but right now there are people that need those more.
    Not be an ass, but if someone is struggling to pay their sub for an MMO they probably need take a hard look at their expenses.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BrodeurBear View Post
    This would solve all the problems!
    No it will not. Nothing suggests SE don't have the money to deal with the problem. More that they don't intend to solve it the same way as many on this forum think they should. They have made it very clear they have no intention of scrapping the ward system and replacing it with all instanced housing, which is the most commonly requested fix.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Darrc Feilyon
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ManuelBravo View Post
    True but having to leave an FC then need 4 people to flip house int FC is tedious work. Not to mention selling as well. There is more to it. Eventually it's not worth the hassle and people are better off selling account.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme..._per_world_is/

There's no hassle at all even without Square's incompetence and spaghetti coding, though.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    If SE were to charge for housing they might as well get rid of it entirely. Trying to restrict player access to housing no matter the means is bound to fail and make the player base unhappy. It is time for players that don't have a house to stop blaming those that do. All it does is play into SE's divide and conquer strategy so they can continue to do nothing to fix their broken housing system. To put that another way, it is SE who is the problem not other players as they designed this monstrosity of a housing system.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Reiyo Kuchiki
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Awha View Post
    Not be an ass, but if someone is struggling to pay their sub for an MMO they probably need take a hard look at their expenses.
    Man, honestly. I'm not from US, but i need to pay an the sub in dolar, that its 4x in my country. MMO is the only way i have to relax when i'm home, and thats why i pay my sub, but its difficult sometimes.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Altria Pendragons
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Why are you guys taking a troll bait from an Avatar just created Feb 2018 with 14 posts?
    If S/E is willing to re-built a dead FF14 1.0 from ground zero and regained the player confidence, why would anyone think they will nickel and dime their player base like Electronic Arts?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Pastahnak Popotonak
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    I'm not gunna be happy if I spent gil, then spent more Gil to relocate at 4.2 to find out I need to give up my house or pay a bonus on my sub. Housing is also still finite and I bet there is more people that will pay the extra fee then there are housing plots.
    (0)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast