Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Ah, don't forget to use your keybinds for the submenu and placement. Other than that all I can suggest is keep practicing with your camera angles. There's no real trick to getting it right beyond trying to eyeball the placement and hoping. The game won't let you know you have the right spot until you place it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Y'xavi Tia
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I have hoped for a long time that they would treat loft platforms like floor space so you could just place items on it without needing to do a bunch of frustrating floating. But it has yet to happen. xp
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Trachynwyda Fyreynwyn
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Genisay View Post
    I have hoped for a long time that they would treat loft platforms like floor space so you could just place items on it without needing to do a bunch of frustrating floating. But it has yet to happen. xp
    Making lofts into floors would be one of the best improvements they could make to housing outside of increasing supply.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Genisay View Post
    I imagine there's some sort of code limitation that would keep the "portable" item from working like static floor space.

On the other hand, there's nothing I'm aware of to prevent furnishings from being categorized as Tabletop other than the time take to rework every item (ie not worth their time investment). They've already done that with some items that normally would grouped with Indoor Furnishings or Tables like the Wooden Reel Table.

A better solution is to add in a vertical placement control so there's no need for any furnishings to have to "snap" to a surface.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Misty Mew
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Settiesama View Post

Here is one for ya
    I did something very similar to our FC house in the lavender beds!! I love decorating, and seeing every ones beautiful creations! ♥
    I want everyone to be able to enjoy that feeling SE!!

(man I miss Rift )
    (0)

MORE HIGH HEELS + INSTANCED HOUSING! !

Player
    Character
    Corvus Valerius
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Im perfectly capable of glitching stuff but im ngl idk why they make all this convuluted nonsense instead of just allowing you to apply x y z amd rotation values to an item, it might even be easier to store data that way

Who cares if i make my room looks like its haunted by a poltergeist? If im determined enough im gonna do it anyway lol
    (0)
    yeah, i'll give him the wrap. but foist, i gotta wrap this FISH.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5