Player
    Character
    Siavel Trafalgar
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

[Faerie] Knights of Nevermore - Recruiting friendly players!

Knights of Nevermore <NIGHT> is a rank 8 FC looking for more friendly players to do shenannigans and malarky with. We're a casual to midcore FC, and have raiding and other adventures without the stress of being a hardcore bunch. Some of us even RP!

We are looking for players of any skill (can help teach most game angles), and any level of XIV experience (new to vet).

Many of our more senior members are long-term XIV veterans in one game aspect or another, and are happy to help new players. Players considering to join us must be somewhat friendly, willing to join in on activities, must at least chat a bit. Members are not required to be online every single day, so this is a good FC for people who need to play casually due to having jobs/college/etc. Our FC is a mix of players that are very casual, to a handful that do current raids.

Our typical activity seems so far to be 8 AM to midnight pacific time, with others being on across all hours.

--- We offer...
    • Discord chat
    • We have a Large manor in Shirogane- ward 13, plot 30 -and we have many perks that go alongside this.
    • FC buffs of various sorts. Different ones go up by request/need--currently we have craft/gather buffs up the most.
    • Craft and gathering assistance / teaching.
    • Periodic Gold Saucer mischief, especially group chocobo racing.
    • We farm both current and old combat content, especially EX's (new and old, gotta get them sparkle-mounts), Omega, hunts, and map dungeons.
    • Periodic misadventures around the manor and sometimes elsewhere. Sometimes contests whether just being silly, or sometimes having prizes. We even have our own stage downstairs and are fussing with making videos.
    • We keep the FC a positive atmosphere and goof off quite a bunch. Elitism and discrimination is not allowed. Everyone is welcome here as long as they bring no snark, belittlement, salt, or in general rudeness to the table.

--- How to join us?
    Give a message to either:
    - Siavel Jinh (or Starr#8562 over Discord)
    - A'rhynn Taathryl
    - Sara Fayn
    - Genesis Phoenix

If either is in duty or not presently available--you can also apply by going to our manor in Shirogane ward 13, plot 30, interact with the sign out front, view company info and submit application.

Temp note from Sia: I might be busy helping a relative that has a broken leg during the middle of the day on weekdays. You can message the other two if you can't reach me. I try to get back ASAP to messages on Discord if you bug me there.
    (0)
    Last edited by Siavel; 05-21-2018 at 07:50 AM. Reason: Meow.

Player
    Character
    Somm Diggedy
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I recently joined this FC along with my wife and I was pleasantly surprised.

My wife and I found that after the new year our previous FC had mostly disbanded, due to its leader leaving. On to the forums I went to find a new FC. I read Siavel's description, which fit the points I was interested in. I have a full time job as does my wife, and we do not have a lot of play time. However, once joining this FC, Siavel was very kind to both my wife and I and provided needed information for our newbie level 70s and assisted us to boot! I must admit, I was concerned with not being in a big FC again, and there would be a lack of people around to play with, however I was wrong. There might not always be 30+ people online and ready to go, however the ones who are, are really helpful and kind.

I would highly recommend this FC to anyone who wants to just enjoy the game for what it is. If you are looking for a hardcore cutting edge guild filled with dps charts and strict players, this is probably not for you, but if you do enjoy playing FFXIV several times a week, you will definitely see Siavel and a few others, including myself, running dungeons and generally helping each other out.

As an added plus, the FC house has a beautiful view / nearby hot springs!
    (0)
    Last edited by Rylo_Stride; 02-11-2018 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Word limit

Player
    Character
    Prince Young
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 34
    new to the game and i would like to join !
    IGN : Phat Junior
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Siavel Trafalgar
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Just saw your post, Phat. We're on the lookout for your character.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Siavel Trafalgar
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Bump! Our active hours have widened a bit more. There is also quite a few people on much of the day long each day, so we get pretty chatty! ~.^

A few members have their Byakko EX weapons, others are either almost at the ilv mark or are in the practice stage. We could use more DPS players to help make sure we have a complete party most of the time, although any role is still welcome as always. Those with their gear will go with those who do not have theirs yet.

We are also getting super hyped for the release of the upcoming Eureka content--which while you can solo it, it is apparently more fun to go with friends. Its dangerous to go alone, take us with you!

For those trying to catch up to Stormblood content or to hit lv70 fast, we'll help you with POTD, normal or unsynched runs of content to get you caught up. (And those wanting to take your time, no rush of course, just saying feel free to ask for help!)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Albi Amazeballs
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Hi, I just saw your post and would like to give your FC a shot if thats okay with you
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Siavel Trafalgar
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Bit of a nudge. We're grouping frequently for Eureka content now that it has released. Players among us with higher elemental levels are totally fine with helping lower elvs catch up and learn what to do.
    (0)

Player

Joined this FC a few weeks ago after coming back to the game after a few months away - they are super welcoming and helpful, and often go out of their way to invite FC mates on full FC runs. There are many couples who play, as well, and everyone is mature and down to earth (no elitism or anything like that). I found the FC to be a wonderful place for parents, as well, since limited time and 'life comes first' is always understood Plus, we have a lot of cute sprouts to help out!! Come visit and/or 'Stay awhile, and listen". ^+^v
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Siavel Trafalgar
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Bump! We're looking forward to patch day over here.

As we wait--we've been spamming some maps, races, and levelling non-70 classes. Wanna come with us?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leo Howlite
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Is your FC still recruiting? On the Lodestone it says recruitment is closed, so I figured I'd ask anyway.
    (0)
    "There's a difference between being lucky and deserving—one's an accident; the other a reward."