# **Diamond FC** <DMD> Gilgamesh Now Recruiting!
>*A Diamond doesn't start out polished and shining. It once was nothing special, but with enough pressure and time, becomes spectacular.*

>Thank you for clicking my thread!

>Below you will read about the FC, myself and anything else relevant to why its important to have a healthy community of friends to play with.

# Who we are:
> **FC Lead:** My name is **Open Grip**, I have been playing the game since the beginning of 2.0. I have always been in some sort of leadership position throughout my FFXIV career, including FC lead, council positions or raid leading. I have done 90% of the raiding content personally and cleared o4s July 31st. I have also been a master crafter multiple times through different tiers. Lets just say I have a very strong foundation to understanding how the game works on a technical level. I'm now beginning a new journey and have decided to once again form a new FC.

> **Player Relations:** My name is **Luna Fayth**, I have been playing the game since A Realm Reborn and have played with Open Grip since the Binding Coil of Bahamut Turn 6. I have filled FC ranks from new member through officer positions. I have done 98% of the content from a Realm Reborn through Heavensward within progression times and am looking forward to clearing the Stromblood content as it drops. I have also played/raided content in both WoW and SWTOR. I manage people in real life and look forward to assisting with FC needs and providing the best resolutions for all parties if issues arise.

> **Community Rep:** My name is **After Hours**, I have been playing the game since the beginning of 2.0. I have always been in some sort of leadership position throughout my FFXIV career, including FC lead, council positions or raid leading. I have done 90% of the raiding content personally and cleared o4s July 31st. I have also been a master crafter multiple times through different tiers. Lets just say I have a very strong foundation to understanding how the game works on a technical level. I'm now beginning a new journey and have decided to once again form a new FC.

# What will we offer?
> Our main goal is to offer a home to all players (new and old) who may wish to be apart of something bigger. This is a great way for anyone just starting who may have the potential to become a great player in the FFXIV community. We have a very detailed ranking system which encourages people to grow as players.

>We have a medium house in the Goblet. We also have members who are experienced and cleared in all current content who are willing to help learn.

###### Current Ranking System:

- Amethyst - ***Starting rank.***
- Ruby
- Sapphire
- Emerald
- Diamond

> Every rank has specific privileges and requirements to meet. There will also be different ways to achieve each rank depending on which path you choose to go down. ex. If you choose to focus on production your path will be different compared to someone who is a raider. All requirements will be presented to you openly, in an initial interview, in order to be transparent.

# What are we looking for?

###### General Qualities
* First off and most importantly is a great personality. This is not the place for elitist attitudes but a place to help players attain a higher potential.

* Thick skin. We want to help you learn in a constructive manner.

* The desire to contribute to the community.

* Being socially active. We have a discord channel and joining in is highly recommened. Some content will require discord such as raiding.

* Looking for players striving for personal growth.

>

# Missing Details
> This post is only intended to covers a general outline, of what our FC will strive for. For a more exact explanation, concerning raid goals, or other aspects not covered in detail here, the best way is to contact us and make personal inquiries.

# Contact
> You may reach us on Discord @

Open Grip - **Open Grip#6411**

Luna Fayth - **V1T4L#9199**

After Hours - **After Hours#0835**

> You may also PM us in-game as well.

# Best regards,

# DIAMOND FC