Player
    Character
    Wild Mumu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80

Thank you SquareEnix

This is so far best patch SE released that is affecting housing. I already had a large house in Goblet so for me was whatever, i even didnt bother to relocate. What was great is that my wife and our FC finally got a chance to get bigger houses. So in both cases we went from medium to large and what is most important thing - without craziness like it was with release of Shirogane.

For "cry me a river" people just so you know there is tons of small houses left empty (Cerberus), few medium and some of them are located on "premium" positions. Many wards right now looks more like a ghost towns than anything else. What i can see until now i suspect that many of them will stay empty until SE remove the restriction for players to buy private plots.

If nothing else this patch show how few guilds were missing houses otherwise all plots would be gone the first day of 4.2 patch.

TL;DR I hope SE will bring more good news with housing as they did with the last patch.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Alyanna Elingval
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Yeah, SE needs to remove the restriction for individuals. I upgraded to a large house and there are still only five owned plots in my subdivision. There are 36 mediums and scores of smalls left in the new Mist wards added. Twelve is the most owed plots I saw in any division. Most only had five or six like mine.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Wild Mumu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyanna_Elingval View Post
    Yeah, SE needs to remove the restriction for individuals.
    Probably next DT or one after that, but looking at the situation on my server i dont think there will be some major changes in free plots. Maybe medium houses will be gone but i'm not even sure if this will happen. If in two days people didnt get those houses there is real chance they will stay empty until SE remove the restriction for private plots.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alyanna Elingval
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Madbunny View Post
    Probably next DT or one after that, but looking at the situation on my server i dont think there will be some major changes in free plots. Maybe medium houses will be gone but i'm not even sure if this will happen. If in two days people didnt get those houses there is real chance they will stay empty until SE remove the restriction for private plots.
    But if they wait too long, they’re just giving people time to make dummy FC and buy homes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wild Mumu
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyanna_Elingval View Post
    But if they wait too long, they’re just giving people time to make dummy FC and buy homes.
    And that is their mistake as there was plenty of time to prepare for this patch... if someone really wanted to buy a house. But no, lets whine and expect SE will give anything i want. All those empty slots just show us two things:
    1. Not so many FC were in need of a house.
    2. People are so lazy that will not move their a**es even for things they REALLY want.

Well all i can say - its their fault. Point.
    (1)