Player
    Character
    Alyanna Elingval
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70

Easy Housing Fix - Make Free Company only Wards

But design them like business districts, completely different types of buildings. Large, medium and small. Have a gathering hall in the larger ones. Labs instead of gardens, etc. Then have a business tower like an apartment building with instanced rooms.

- Put minimums for member count and length of existence each type of building. This would force all these three person FC into the tower.

- This would give the amentites without taking a building from a real FC.

- When it’s rolled out make the old wards individual only buys for new purchases or relocations. FC would move out, individuals would move in.

- When new wards and districts are added, FC that have grown, or been around long enough to meet the prerequisites can move out the tower into buildings. New wards would give players chances to buy homes without competing with FC.

This system would help individuals get houses, FC get buildings and would keep these small dummy guilds from taking property from players.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Sasha Rochester
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    I think you're asking for a little much. Asking SE to come up with NEW districts AND building designs? FCs need gardening too, even if they're really small.

There would be little to no incentive for FCs to get smaller homes if they are all shoved into some building while individual players are rewarded and turning old wards into practically ghost towns. Whether you like it or not FCs bring life into those wards, the wards were originally designed for FCs, after all. If it's all individual players it's going to be rather empty most of the time, and it would take too much server space to benefit few individuals as opposed to hundreds an FC in a ward can host (thousands if multiple FCs).

Sorry, but I disagree.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    V'ren Avanar
    World
    Garuda
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 51
    Actually I'd support this

Around 5 to 8 years ago I played .HACK//G.U. and loved the idea where when the guild is large enough (FC in FFXIV) have their own land code. Not only the area make it more personal to the FC, perhaps a larger outdoor too.
    How your FC building will look like depends on where your FC is between all the housings.
    The FC may have three floors with an additional large balcony on the third floor for lounging? :3
    And the FC land accessibility is the same like FC houses in wards. You can toggle it so random players can't enter.
    Probably 700 indoor furnish limit and 100 outdoor furnish limit ^^
    not really important, but maybe some portraits of the members and the FC leader?
    (0)