Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Blair Ipswich
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 71
    On Balmung as well Im standing at a plot just waiting I have my gil in hand ready to be spent and I know Ill have work on the day the personal houses are unlocked and I wont even have a chance at one or at least a cheap one. I know smaller servers still have spots filling for FCs but the rush on Balmung is basically over I think because the majority of ppl on Balmung want a personal house so for now I just wait and hope that the plot im camping isnt taken when personal housing is available again.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Siuan Sanche
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    why did no one still notice about face fc? like https://twitter.com/Ylyna_FFXIV/stat...23063092613120, not really fake fcs, but it is just house for every static inside fc
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jira Dal'riata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Just pray it's like at 1am or something not 5 in the afternoon when I work and the servers are at its prime @.@
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Airget View Post
    You're making the assumption that every FC that wanted a house was able to get it that very day. Truth is there are those who might not be able to log on til Saturday to see if they can still get a house. This is why the wait period is at least a week. Offering a week late gives every FC a fair shot at getting a house. If they did a 1 day rush followed by Personal, it would be unfair to the FC that were just incapable of getting time off to get a house on the day of release.
    Plus the whole thing where they schedule major maintenance at the same time of the week every time. Since you can't expect them to just turn it on with no warning, and giving players advance notice will help keep things fair(ish), there's no chance it was ever going to open up before next Tuesday morning.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Diantha Sunstone
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TaranTatsuuchi View Post
    Honestly, if the apartments get some needed love...
    Like true gardening and upgradeable sizes for those who want larger...

Then I wouldn't mind if these FC restrictions were left indefinitely.
    Same. Give buildings group airship/submarine access and private homes would never be an issue every again.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Diantha Sunstone
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by arcan1s View Post
    why did no one still notice about face fc? like https://twitter.com/Ylyna_FFXIV/stat...23063092613120, not really fake fcs, but it is just house for every static inside fc
    That's being discussed in another thread.

The eventual, maybe, possibly true explanation is that Entropy's raider FC had recently affiliated themselves with another FC that farms workshops, and utterly failed at dealing with the backlash that resulted from mass relocations/new plots after the new wards were added. Because the leader on Twitter decided trolling angry players at the apparent exploit instead of just saying that.
    (1)

Character
    Rastiana Bel'briar
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I think one week is a good time period for FCs to get their housing... what's nice tho is because private home owners can relocate alot of plots are opening in old wards... I managed to move my fc house right next to my personal house... but there are so many open plots still that it should be open for personal housing next week
    (0)

Player
    Character
    S'epto Nyte
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    When I hear personal housing is coming back up... I am going to call in "Sick".
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Septonyte View Post
    When I hear personal housing is coming back up... I am going to call in "Sick".
    Which is something we shouldn't feel the need to do if this was an even sort of functional system, but oh well.
    (4)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4