Player
    Character
    Romaha Bizoha
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

New Linkshell: The Casual Coalition

Love your small, casual FC but never seem to have enough members available to run roulettes with?

Want to pony/bird/fantastical-creature-of-the-moment farm but you're too anxious to try your odds with duty finder?

Or maybe you're a strong independent Warrior of Light who doesn't need an FC, but you'd still like to hang out with some reasonably cool people sometimes.

The Casual Coalition is here to unite the easygoing folks of Siren and, you know, do stuff.
    • Try your hand at healing or tanking a particular dungeon for the first time, with a group of people who know what's up and won't freak out over a wipe.
    • Make a party and knock out some hunt marks.
    • Grab some maps and see how badly you get trolled by the doors in the Aquapolis or wherever.
    • Finally finish Coil!! (I can dream, can't I?)
    (0)
    Last edited by Bizoha; 06-09-2018 at 11:00 PM. Reason: update, additional contact info

2. 02-10-2018 03:52 AM

Player
    Character
    Chimrit V'thari
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 76
    That sounds like a perfect fit for me, I haven't managed to catch you in game but I'll keep checking.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Romaha Bizoha
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Sorry! I should be on this evening around 7-8 (CST) if that helps.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elhi Syn
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    You sound like you have a similar style of humor as I do!
    I might have to try and catch you next time I'm in game. ^_^
    My fc is fun and welcoming, but small. And while we enjoy that closeness and are looking to recruit in our own way, sometimes it's nice to do stuff with a bigger group. I hope to chat and run stuff with you and yours soon!
    (0)

6. 03-08-2018 04:01 AM

Player
    Character
    Sinavin Slate
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Is this still happening? Because it sounds awesome. ^^
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Romaha Bizoha
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    It still exists, though not much is actually happening yet. Unfortunately, just around the time I created the linkshell, a ton of other stuff came up (both online and off) and I haven't been able to give the LS the attention it needed. You are more than welcome to join and we'd be happy to have you--just be warned that it still needs a lot of work.

On that note, if any current or prospective members are interested in the opportunity, I could use a co-lead or two. If nothing else, just having someone available to send invitations when I'm not online would be a huge help.

And remember, invite your friends and FC mates!
    (0)

9. 04-04-2018 03:33 AM

Player
    Character
    Romaha Bizoha
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    So, I nearly abandoned this thing but I'm giving it one last try. Anyone is welcome to join but I'm particularly keeping an eye out for FC leads (since you guys can round up your minions and drag them in to the LS for me). I'm usually available to pop in for invitations on weekday afternoons and any time on the weekends, so please leave me a message here or via Discord if you don't see me online.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Riju Hanani
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I totes want to get in on this is it sounds amazing
    (0)