Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Alevia Rohan
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Not trying to interject an opinion one way or another, but allowing relocation does literally nothing to the quantity of houses available on the market. If there are 50 houses currently available and player A upgrades their personal cottage in goblet to a mansion in shirogane, there's still 50 houses available, they haven't taken anything away. In terms of wanting FCs to grab houses, the point is to be able to allow them to access that additional content (workshop/ship missions), the size of the house doesn't restrict that content.

Now to digress off my point, yeah that means relocaters can try and snatch really good plots an FC might have wanted, but it's not taking an actual house away, it's just taking a "really nice" house away in exchange for a smaller one. Take from that what you will!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Zajeel Zugunruhe
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by DotsNnots View Post
    Not trying to interject an opinion one way or another, but allowing relocation does literally nothing to the quantity of houses available on the market. If there are 50 houses currently available and player A upgrades their personal cottage in goblet to a mansion in shirogane, there's still 50 houses available, they haven't taken anything away. In terms of wanting FCs to grab houses, the point is to be able to allow them to access that additional content (workshop/ship missions), the size of the house doesn't restrict that content.

Now to digress off my point, yeah that means relocaters can try and snatch really good plots an FC might have wanted, but it's not taking an actual house away, it's just taking a "really nice" house away in exchange for a smaller one. Take from that what you will!
    it still won't help if 50 personal owner's with smalls upgrade to 50 larges for example, that cuts down on FC large potential
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Yuka Nisah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussin View Post
    it still won't help if 50 personal owner's with smalls upgrade to 50 larges for example, that cuts down on FC large potential
    It doesn't cut down on getting a house though. FC's should be happy they have more chances to even buy a house, no matter the size. You can use airships and shit with any size.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Lele Inoch
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    It's a broken and unfair system. I see their logic locking it to FC only atm due to gated content but they could easily made that content instanced outside of housing.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zajeel Zugunruhe
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    but if a FC is sized with membership, having more than 1 garden plot helps the FC... :0

plus a limit on workstations sucks too
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling View Post
    Lets make things "fair and square" by not allowing 80% of our players to even get a chance in the market, while accommodating those that are already owners. Wtf logic is this?
    The new system isn't even properly implemented yet...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rymmrael Bhaldraelwyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Tussin View Post
    plus a limit on workstations sucks too
    There is absolutely no limit on workstations in association to house size.
    (4)

~ My FF14 IG account ~
    https://www.instagram.com/rymmrael/
    ~ Interesting FF14 fan creations to check out ~
    https://aetherflowmedia.com
    http://www.eorzeasntm.org/

Player
    Character
    Lynne Blackwolf
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    So, about half of the new large plots in the Mist on my server went to individuals relocating. Didn't check for other areas, but assume that the other districts are having similar results. So much for FCs getting the size they needed to have gatherings in the house...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rymmrael Bhaldraelwyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by LynneD View Post
    So, about half of the new large plots in the Mist on my server went to individuals relocating. Didn't check for other areas, but assume that the other districts are having similar results. So much for FCs getting the size they needed to have gatherings in the house...
    As stated before, it's the content gated by housing (i.e. airships and subs) they were trying to prioritize for FCs, not the house size.
    (1)

~ My FF14 IG account ~
    https://www.instagram.com/rymmrael/
    ~ Interesting FF14 fan creations to check out ~
    https://aetherflowmedia.com
    http://www.eorzeasntm.org/

Player
    Character
    Alyanna Elingval
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    I upgraded to a large home, but when I logged a couple of minutes ago literally the only plots purchased in my Ward were the three larges. Every single other plot was open.
    (3)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast