Player
    Character
    Joah Ferrero
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 36
    Quote Originally Posted by EzekielLeonheart View Post
    ...to write a little application-like message here too !
    Hello!
    Lost and confused Roegadyn looking for a warm hearth to call home! Despite my intimidating size, i am a gentle spirit at heart.
    All-around friendly guy that helps where i can, and enjoys a good laugh!

Recently returned to give this magnificent game a try again. I believe, to unlock this game's full potential, you have to experience it with others.
    And thus i find myself at your doorstep.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Suraa Aure
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    Hiya!
    I would like to join your fc. I have transferred on Zodiark from Odin for a change, and in search for a company I stumbled upon this recruitment thread. First post got me sold you can say. This fc seems full of wonderful and fun people, and I could feel warmth coming from all the replies here. Sorry, I don't know what else to say, I'm bad at this kind of things
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Elvaan Lionheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Hi, Exalted Chocobos.

Recently returning from a long break and Im gonna play casually until the next expansion release. I like tanking, hoping that the gunbreaker will be fun to play.
    Other than that, I'm quite a chill person to play with and give me an invite if there's a room in your guild.

Elvaan Lionheart.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ares Eorzea
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 36
    Hey there, returning player (not that experienced though) trying to get my friend into the game as well and searching for a friendly casual company, both on fresh characters. Just checking options well in advance since you mention having restricted recruitment at the moment, she's still on a trial account but by the time a potential slot opens up there shouldn't be any problems. Hopefully you'll consider us!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Liv Rose
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 57
    Hi,
    I am a new player looking to join a friendly Free Company. I only just started last week. So I am finding it all a bit daunting and confusing. Looking for a nice group of people to chat with and learn from. I am playing an Arcanist, soon to be a Scholar. I usually play a healer in any mmo I play.
    I hope you will consider me for your Free Company.

Liv Rose
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Buckshot Ben
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 60
    Hi, I'm a new player hoping to find a group of people that can show me the ropes and how to get started in this game. I've msq jumped as that was what really held back my interest the first time I played.

I'm currently playing machinist but am hoping to switch over to gunbreaker when it's released (that way I won't feel so far behind everyone as it'll be a day one job.)

A bit about me: Just turned 30 (), live in England but work shifts so my play times are all over the place, I'm always active though. I'm a pretty laid back person and just want a group of people I can get on with and sink time in to a new venture (having sunk about 2000 hours in to ESO). I look forward to hearing from you, my in-game name is buckshot_ben.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ezekiel Leonheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    IMPORTANT WARNING : This Forum post is obsolete. The company has undergone a change in leadership and as such, this post doesn't reflect how it currently works. A new post might be written by the current officers in the future.
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5