Player
    Character
    Ezekiel Leonheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80

The Exalted Chocobos

IMPORTANT EDIT : This Forum post is obsolete. The company has undergone a change in leadership and as such, this post doesn't reflect how it currently works. A new post might be written by the current officers in the future.

The Exalted Chocobos

Welcomes you !

Kweh to you ! Loneliness is a deadly threat here in Eorzea, but that's no reason to falter !
    Nevermore should you wait endlessely for dps queues or wonder what the taste of social interaction is,
    for we Exalted Chocobos, muscular and vigorous, are here to back you up !
    We have cookies aplenty, smiles forever bright, and don't even get me started on our birds.

We've been around together for more than a year now, and plan to stay for more.
    We are a CASUAL company, in which you can expect to meet a lot of different friendly people of various interests.
    May you be shy, hyperactive, high level or a complete newbie, everyone would respect you, smile to you, and greet you with open arms. The only requirement is to be respectful yourself, and considerate towards everyone else's experience.
    It would be a great place to share and learn ; I could personally teach you anything you would need about crafting, you could as a crafter find some gatherers happy to help you.
    You could get to level 50 for the first time and see me behind you after you've completed your last quest with a full, free set of equipment for you to enjoy.
    Those are common things here.

My goal with this company is to bring people together in a friendly and peaceful atmosphere they would feel comfortable in. To create a place that I hope would make them feel like they are part of something that cares about them, a place where they could find respect, colors, support, and most importantly, fun !
    To that purpose, I stay open to anything that anyone could ever say, and have made the well-being of our lovely members my absolute priority.

-------------
    Update
    -------------
    Due to health issues, I am currently taking a break from the game, and as such, the company. The new leader Defaye Aogane is currently in charge for an undefined amount of time ! I am still helping out and interacting on Discord, however.
    - - - - -
    The way we handle recruitment is also different now. Since we grew so big, we aren't allowing in more than 2 people per 2 weeks. However, every application we receive after that number has been reached is written in an "Applications on Hold" private channel in our Discord, so we can contact you again when a spot opens up.

Officers :
    Defaye Aogane
    Menad Temens
    Erual Arist
    Barek Longboe
    Domori Iseterre
    Random Noone
    Tontnato Rae

Feel free to contact them if you want to join !

(3)
    Last edited by EzekielLeonheart; 04-29-2019 at 03:52 AM. Reason: Info update.

Player
    Character
    Ezekiel Leonheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    IMPORTANT EDIT : This Forum post is obsolete. The company has undergone a change in leadership and as such, this post doesn't reflect how it currently works. A new post might be written by the current officers in the future.

Even though I put chairs everywhere, cats always end up on the table...

We live in our Exalted Chocohouse (Plot 30, 3rd Ward, Shirogane), our trusty headquarters ! We always end up here for one reason or another.
    I have worked on the interior as best as I could, to offer the most comfortable home I could for everyone to hang out in. We have a tavern, a living room, my office, a bathroom, an open basement with hot tubs, a resting area and a giant stage to have fun with.

I want to give all our players as much freedom as I can, because I love the idea of allowing them to express their playstyles together, and seeing them having a way better time than they would have alone.
    To that extent, our way of managing activities is very open. Anyone do what they want, and we use a Calendar to plan FC events ahead ; those can be anything that would require people to gather, from dungeons, to raids, to first-time duties, to extreme primals, to casual chocobo racing.

Any of the Company-specific functionalities are also open to anyone. Wanna use our gardens to get rich ? Use our company workshop for giant crafts, because you always wanted to make that House Appearance of your dream ? Manage our Airships/submarine to put your world domination plans in motions ? Please do !

During your time here, you could also assume stronger roles in the company if you would feel like it. Help create some FC activities, or with recruitment, or get a static in motion, even. It is all up to you and everyone !

Finally, we have our own Discord server, set up with a lot of care to be as efficient and enjoyable as possible, and a Guilded page linked to that Discord, to help us easily manage FC events in an interactive Calendar.

If you would feel interested in joining us, I invite you to /tell me, Ezekiel Leonheart, or you can either post an application or simply visit our home if you're able to !
    Anyhow, if you do join, you can be sure I'd be there at some point to offer you a Welcome Tour ! With as much warmth as I can.
    We, and I, hope to see you soon !
    (3)
    Last edited by EzekielLeonheart; 04-29-2019 at 03:53 AM. Reason: Info Update.

Player
    Character
    Arjisaj Grantz
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    As a member of a little over a year now, I can safely say that joining this Free Company was the best choice I've made in this game.
    Very friendly atmosphere, with people willing to help or just chat a little.
    It doesn't matter what hours you are able to play, there will almost always be someone online.

Also, new to the game? There's always people here willing to teach, be it how to play a job, or how to get the perfect crafting rotation for High Quality items (looking at you Ezekiel).

Now back to the Gold Saucer I go, because I'm attracted to bright lights and colors...
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ezekiel Leonheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80

Plus look at how much GOLD we have !
    (0)
    Last edited by EzekielLeonheart; 02-06-2018 at 07:26 AM. Reason: BIGGER SCREENSHOT !

Player

Would you accept me in your FC? I have been in some FC. But they do end game stuff or everyone worry about themselves so no social interaction. Currently suffering the same problems.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ezekiel Leonheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    Sure thing ! Here is kind of the opposite, we're more about doing what we want and interacting together than actively focusing on doing endgame content.

I'll be keeping an eye on the Player Search thing to check when you're online !
    You may also search for our company in-game to post an application, but that would require you to be company-free.

Hope to see you around ! *grabs binoculars and start searching*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ezekiel Leonheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80

It may be a bit dark, but this was when we finally finished working on the new exterior appearance of our house, earlier tonight.
    (It's the Large Shirogane Castle Walls.)

Pair this with a redecoration of the garden and a couple bodyguards and we've got ourselves quite the dapper place to chill in.

Come join the fun !

But don't try anything fishy, eh.
    (0)
    Last edited by EzekielLeonheart; 04-09-2018 at 11:25 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ezekiel Leonheart
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    We have opened our own Guilded page !

https://www.guilded.gg/Exalted-Chocobos/overview

Feel free to visit it and take a peek !
    With this, we have a way of creating and keeping track of our FC activities, an opportunity for any member to have an easy access to them.
    There is no particular obligation to use it, as everyone is still free to enjoy their experience how they want !
    It is linked to our Discord server where we can keep track of it, and the events we create depends on the wish of our members.
    And of course, it is crazy easy to use.

We are still doing baby steps with it, but we hope to grow more confident in it's use !
    Only FC members have access to it, of course. I hope it can help showing a bit more about us !

[EDIT] : We've been doing good, working on that confidence, less baby steps !

Hope to see you in-game !
    (0)
    Last edited by EzekielLeonheart; 04-09-2018 at 11:27 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ferya Valentina
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    I started this game completely new to the FF franchise and fell in love with it instantly, but the best thing is sharing it with a group of amazing people.
    I dare say I've found not just friends but an online family here so I highly recommend joining our FC, it makes everything in the game so much richer and more colourful.
    So if you're looking for a new home don't hesitate, we're waiting for you with cookies and open arms
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lunatic Pandora
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    I heard there would be cookies. AND THERE WERE COOKIES! I was in another FC that were very helpful at my start in this game, but as time passed, so did they (figuratively, hopefully!) and it because commonplace that I was the only person online most days.

I was busy gathering something, possibly near Tailfeather, when I noticed one of those recruitment posts in the chat box. Some hillbilly called Tontnato Rae was recruiting for the Exalted Chocobos, I scoffed silently and carried on. Shortly after, another player decided he didn't like the recruitment post, or maybe didn't like Tontnato (he assures me it's the latter), and he decided to start giving out outdated insults, and referred to himself as "mint".

Like a beacon of light from the sky, I realised that I must be part of this Free Company, so I can silently judge the fools who don't understand things, and as such I joined! Since then, i've done plenty of annoying people, and plenty of learning. I was welcomed with open arms, and suspiciously tasty snacks. Soon after, I was naked and dancing in a fire, but I digress. This place has made the game for me, joking aside. I thank you all for your support.
    (1)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast