Player
    Character
    Corn Flakes
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60

Constant 90006 error/ dcing

My wife playing on her pc account has been experiencing constant 90006/90002 errors since trying to log in this morning 730am Australian time. Cerberus server. Played most of yesterday 3/2 no issues logged out in inn at 11pm aust time , now cant get back in. Im playing on my ps4 account with no issue so cant be our net. Have googled and checked and applied all the fixes they mention but to no avail.
    Best managed so far to get her out of inn room but dcd not long after reappearing. Tried toons on other realms and same issue try to interact with an npc- get dcd, play more than 1min - dc.
    Any help?
    (0)
    Last edited by goredeathknell; 02-04-2018 at 08:23 AM.

Player
    Character
    Shiroe Enchanter
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 55
    Quote Originally Posted by goredeathknell View Post
    My wife playing on her pc account has been experiencing constant 90006/90002 errors since trying to log in this morning 730am Australian time. Cerberus server. Played most of yesterday 3/2 no issues logged out in inn at 11pm aust time , now cant get back in. Im playing on my ps4 account with no issue so cant be our net. Have googled and checked and applied all the fixes they mention but to no avail.
    Best managed so far to get her out of inn room but dcd not long after reappearing. Tried toons on other realms and same issue try to interact with an npc- get dcd, play more than 1min - dc.
    Any help?
    having the same f***ing issue on shiva in UK. the f***ing 4.2 patch is messing with the game and making it impossible to play. Ive just had 10 dcs withing half an hour. I haven't even managed to play the game because I have to keep re-logging into the game just to get disconnected again. so welcome to the club.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Corn Flakes
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 60
    ok weirdly i was checking everything i could obviously to resolve this, we noticed that if we had the screen windowed to 1/2 screen it ran fine but if we went fullscreen, bang dc's abound. So i looked at graphic settings out of interest and changed the framerate settings to 30 instead of 60 and wow its fixed, have been playing today no issue, i reapplyed to 60 and dcs again so that is obviously the issue.
    what i dont understand is how if framerate causing me to dc?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiroe Enchanter
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 55
    ok weirdly i was checking everything i could obviously to resolve this, we noticed that if we had the screen windowed to 1/2 screen it ran fine but if we went fullscreen, bang dc's abound. So i looked at graphic settings out of interest and changed the framerate settings to 30 instead of 60 and wow its fixed, have been playing today no issue, i reapplyed to 60 and dcs again so that is obviously the issue.
    I have changed it to 30 as well but its giving me such a hard time visually. My eyes are actually hurting from the 30fps it just looks so bitty. I hope tomorrow will fix this issue because I want to go back to 95fps xD
    (0)

Hello,

I would like to ask you for the following information:

-Trace route (post results here)
    -ISP
    Thank you
    (0)

Hello everyone,

Due to no response from the original poster, this thread will be moved to 'Closed Concerns.' If anyone is still having this particular problem, please create a new thread and we will assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)