Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by axemtitanium View Post
    Not sure if this was known before, but I just had a sub with full Shark-class parts (30 surveillance) unlock the 3rd submarine slot for us. So I guess surveillance is not required for unlocking that?
    It's just visiting the area that unlocks the slot. As far as builds, whatever you're using for the other two that retrieves what you're after.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ludovik Silvertongue
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

Any Luck with Marine Wax Builds?

Does anyone have any submarine builds that seem to be working on a regular basis to bring back the marine wax? We snagged two on our first and second trips there and now our ships can't seem to get over a C rating and return nearly 1000 Rubies Diamonds and Sapphires by now.

Our Current ships I have us outfitted with after trying to figure out how to do it:

Ship A: Unkiu Hull, Whale Stern, Shark Bow, Shark Bridge (Always C rating)
    Ship B: Unkiu Hull, Whale Stern, Shark Bow, Shark Bridge (Always C rating)
    Ship C: Unkiu Hull, Unkiu Stern, Unkius Bow, Unkiu Bridge (Has gotten A once)

I have tried to read through the threads for here and for airships to understand the stats and balances needed for good builds for different things (yields, rares, etc) so is it just luck at this point?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marcellus Cassius
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    The last two waxes that I've gotten have been from C rated ventures, the wax was the first and only item and no further items were detected from the sector.

Ship A: 110 Surveillance, 70 Retrieval, 60 Favor
    Ship B: 100 Surveillance, 70 Retrieval, 75 Favor.
    (1)

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38