Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Quadoline View Post
    I have the shark build submarine (30 Surveillance) and I already reached all the further sectors (3 stars rank) using the shark build submarine
    Sorry, by further sectors I'm referring to those that will be released in 4.4 or 4.5. It was only the last 10 or so sectors that had the surveillance requirements for airships. For now there is no minimum requirement to reach anywhere.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kharaji Dazkar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessAli View Post
    Lucky day
    Nice what are your ship parts?
    I made an error in judgement and don't have enough speed on mine at the moment >_<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makoto Nagae
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    I'm also fairly bad at understanding schematics and putting the "perfect" sub together, is there someone who has the "right" setup for getting the new items. My setup seems to not be very correct atm
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Izayoichan View Post
    I'm also fairly bad at understanding schematics and putting the "perfect" sub together, is there someone who has the "right" setup for getting the new items. My setup seems to not be very correct atm
    If you're only concern the rare items, all unkiu has high surveillance and decent favor. You'll still be fighting with rng, but that should open your chances at the good stuff. You'll be sacrificing retrieval with that build though, which means that you'll get low quantities of anything like materia/materials.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makoto Nagae
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustytome View Post
    If you're only concern the rare items, all unkiu has high surveillance and decent favor. You'll still be fighting with rng, but that should open your chances at the good stuff. You'll be sacrificing retrieval with that build though, which means that you'll get low quantities of anything like materia/materials.
    Thanks, it's mostly rares I am after, so will swap my builds around a little.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Titania Basilikos
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Not sure if this was known before, but I just had a sub with full Shark-class parts (30 surveillance) unlock the 3rd submarine slot for us. So I guess surveillance is not required for unlocking that?

Anyway, as you might tell from my noob sub, I'm very unfamiliar with current best practices. Can anyone suggest some good builds for our 3rd sub?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by axemtitanium View Post
    Not sure if this was known before, but I just had a sub with full Shark-class parts (30 surveillance) unlock the 3rd submarine slot for us. So I guess surveillance is not required for unlocking that?
    It's just visiting the area that unlocks the slot. As far as builds, whatever you're using for the other two that retrieves what you're after.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ludovik Silvertongue
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 78

Any Luck with Marine Wax Builds?

Does anyone have any submarine builds that seem to be working on a regular basis to bring back the marine wax? We snagged two on our first and second trips there and now our ships can't seem to get over a C rating and return nearly 1000 Rubies Diamonds and Sapphires by now.

Our Current ships I have us outfitted with after trying to figure out how to do it:

Ship A: Unkiu Hull, Whale Stern, Shark Bow, Shark Bridge (Always C rating)
    Ship B: Unkiu Hull, Whale Stern, Shark Bow, Shark Bridge (Always C rating)
    Ship C: Unkiu Hull, Unkiu Stern, Unkius Bow, Unkiu Bridge (Has gotten A once)

I have tried to read through the threads for here and for airships to understand the stats and balances needed for good builds for different things (yields, rares, etc) so is it just luck at this point?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marcellus Cassius
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    The last two waxes that I've gotten have been from C rated ventures, the wax was the first and only item and no further items were detected from the sector.

Ship A: 110 Surveillance, 70 Retrieval, 60 Favor
    Ship B: 100 Surveillance, 70 Retrieval, 75 Favor.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    M'leineya Leoh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I've been working on a Submersible Log Database based on the Airship Log Database by Neri Feralheart. I've been using it myself to make sure it works as it should, so far seems fine although some of the exp calculations in the master voyage log seem a little off as well as survey/travel time calculations in the trip planner sheets (these were also slightly off on the Airship Log Database due to some randomness between sectors.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...KofeIrecr9q3DY
    (0)
    Gaius van Baelsar: Nor is this unknown to your masters. Which prompts the question: what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Page 37 of 175 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast