Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1153
    Player
    Character
    Rosalyn Valeroyant
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Claws of the Beast also work for the hand slot.

Do we have any idea what the ideal dye colors are?

Edit: After some testing, got 2 stars with bone white dye on the head piece. ( Since it's in the yellow dye sections, does that technically count as a yellow dye, despite the name saying white?)
    (0)
    Last edited by AriesMouse; 06-04-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Forager's Vest also works for the shirt.

And yes, "bone white" counts as a yellow.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Darth Rok
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    My wife and I really dislike the Fashion Report now. It’s boring and no fun at all now. I was totally good with them getting rid of the expensive dyes, but making it so brain dead easy is just stupid. The title is completely worthless now. It was fun tracking down the right pieces and crafting pieces I normally wouldn’t craft. Getting 80 wasn’t difficult, but required some effort. Getting a 100 only had to be done once and then just for fun after that. If you had more classes leveled, you were rewarded, which is how it should be. You could still get an 80 if you didn’t have the BiS class. I hate doing it now. No fun at all. MGP is the only reason I’m still doing it. The more they dumb things down and listen to all the people who play very little but feel entitled to all the rewards, the closer they come to driving me away. Rewards need to be meaningful and there needs to be challenge. All this everyone’s a winner crap can suck it.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Madison Montgomery
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    The mgp is great but I figured they would add some more glam pieces. I thought something else would unlock last week from the boutique but there was nothing new
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    I'd like to hope that perhaps by lifting some restrictions, it may allow them to expand on the feature in the future. More options that can fit a theme, rather than being stuck with one BiS and similar items being worthless.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Rosalyn Valeroyant
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasrat View Post
    I'd like to hope that perhaps by lifting some restrictions, it may allow them to expand on the feature in the future. More options that can fit a theme, rather than being stuck with one BiS and similar items being worthless.
    I'm hoping they will spice it up with making it require more (but easier to get) items. Like some weeks taking a full set of clothes and jewelry. Maybe have some items only require a certain dye, rather than an specific item itself. Mix and match all the things they have going for it now.

While I don't 100% agree with the changes, I understand them. I play the game a lot, but don't have every job leveled into the ranges to get all the BiS gear, and honestly, there are some jobs I don't want to play, because they just are not fun to me the few times I tried them. People shouldn't have to force themselves into a time sink, just to play a minigame at the Golden Saucer.

That being said, I feel like they should still have something with that high challenge, maybe two tiers of the Fashion Report, a "starter fashionista" or "expert fashionista", and you can only do one of them per week, with the usual 4 attempts.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Stoic Nod
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 75
    100 score. No dyes used.

Yellow Daisy Corsage
    Rainbow Bolero of Striking (around 14k gill from the vendor in Ishgard. Lv50 DoW)
    False Nails
    Shire Pankratiast's Hose

Have non-Emperor's New ___ items in all the other slots(First try I had my MNK weapons glammed with the invisible fists and got 99. Switched to non-glammed fists and got my 100)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tess Sia
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Got 100 Score with this:

White Daisy Corsage
    Cashmere Poncho
    Claws of the Beast
    Shire Preceptor's Hose

Also no Dye used.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kleeya White
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyboardFacerollname View Post
    100 score. No dyes used.

Yellow Daisy Corsage
    Rainbow Bolero of Striking (around 14k gill from the vendor in Ishgard. Lv50 DoW)
    False Nails
    Shire Pankratiast's Hose

Have non-Emperor's New ___ items in all the other slots(First try I had my MNK weapons glammed with the invisible fists and got 99. Switched to non-glammed fists and got my 100)
    Did that and got only 99 in the end, so there must be something more. According to https://www.reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comme...82018_week_19/ it should be better to go for cashmere or ramie body rather than striking one if you want a 100.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Any bolero type body probably works. I got 100 using the level 50 arachne one (undyed.)
    (0)

Page 104 of 116 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 ... LastLast