Player
    Character
    Kravyn Taeryl
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 49

New DRG looking for a FC.

I'm a relatively new player currently working on the MSQ, but still wanting to experience more of what this game has to offer. I'm looking to join a casual friendly FC. I would prefer one that is already well established as I probably would not be the best fit for new FC due to my limited availability (Evenings M, TH, F and sometimes on the weekend). Looking to add the social aspect of the game and not looking to freeload and will do my part where I can, but I wanted to be transparent. I'm currently a level 48 Dragoon, but will probably try out some of the unlockable classes as well as some of the crafting classes. It's been awhile since I've been in a MMO guild so I'm not sure what the expectations are these days. If I left anything out that you would like to know, please ask.
    (1)
    Last edited by Kyrian; 01-30-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Player
    Character
    Retry Mire
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Hey Kravyn,

The Fangs of Fenrir <fang> might be a good starting fc for you!

We're a bunch of (filthy) casuals who love to bs around and create a bit of chaos wherever we go in the name of a good time. We have players both new and old all willing to help one another advance their characters to end game content so we can all raid together - which is sheer chaos and fun.
    We have a small pvp group growing if you ever get interested in ff's pvp - it tends to be a bit unusual at first.
    We also have a mansion in the beds with 24/7 exp buffs going on for battle and gathering/crafting (flips every other day) classes
    Finally we have a discord server for offline chat as well as to serve for voice chat when doing company events/parties.

If interested feel free to message either me or our leader in game, we're primarily on in the evenings and weekends.
    my ign is Retry Mir
    our leader is Kogami Avagnar!
    (1)