Player
    Character
    Jin Sing
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50

Repair All - The Crafters perk

Please add Repair All to my inventory list, so all unequipped (if need be due to server) gear is repaired by the DoH you are on and consumes correct grade of dark matter on all non-100% repairable items...

If I want to be lazy, I'm gonna be dumping tons of extra Dark Matter, and not just the free grade 5 one(s) I always seem to be rewarded with.

It will be a gil sink, and a godsend..... Why is it that my non-crafting buddies can have me repair all their slots in 1 go, but I gotta do my own 1 by 1. Slowly skimming through my gear which isn't organized by repair class..... It's a good 5-15 minutes depending on my level of drowsiness to fix all my shit.....

To fix my friends, they just turn on repair and swap in all their relevant gear to my current DoH. Then, I switch and repair all requiring the next job. Not fair.

A simple way to decide which items get priority or not if you are low on dark matter, the operation will pop up a window like a synthesis menu missing an ingredient or a meld you dont have the catalyst for... Operation can not be completed!

Besides, dark matter vendors will start to vacuum out some of that gil. So much gil out there.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jin_; 01-22-2012 at 08:28 AM. Reason: was drowsy and should have been slowly repairing my gear instead of trying to post

Player
    Character
    Immortal Lala
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I'd like a repair all gear for my personal gear as well. It's a pain to always skim through my inv repairing one by one.
    (0)