Quote Originally Posted by NOC_JP
[dev1297] The Grand Company quartermaster now stocks the following items exchangeable for company seals:

≪Storm Sergeant Third Class≫
Item Details

Storm Sergeant's Sarouel Unique Untradable Pants
Suits All Classes
Required Level 50 Defense: 96
Craftsmanship: +15
Evasion: +18
Attack Power: +11

Storm Sergeant's Crakows Unique Untradable Shoes
Suits All Classes
Required Level 50 Defense: 50
Mag. Craftsmanship: +12
Evasion: +15
Magic Evasion: +8

≪Serpent Sergeant Third Class≫
Item Details

Serpent Sergeant's Sarouel Unique Untradable Pants
Suits All Classes
Required Level 50 Defense: 96
Craftsmanship: +15
Evasion: +21
Attack Power: +9

Serpent Sergeant's Crakows Unique Untradable Shoes
Suits All Classes
Required Level 50 Defense: 50
Mag. Craftsmanship: +12
Evasion: +12
Magic Evasion: +10

≪Flame Sergeant Third Class≫
Item Details

Flame Sergeant's Skirt Unique Untradable Pants
Suits All Classes
Required Level 50 Defense: 132
HP:+32 STR:+7
Evasion: +9

Flame Sergeant's Thighboots Unique Untradable Shoes
Suits All Classes
Required Level 50 Defense: 56
HP:+24 VIT:+4
Evasion: +12
I must admit I was instantly dissapointed upon seeing the stats applied to these items.

I dare say this is completely non-sensical.

So here I am, asking you the Devs, to explain to me and my fellow adventurers the logic behind +Craftmanship and +Magic Craftmanship stats on an item that carries +Evasion and +Magic Evansion (Storm and Serpent Sergeants). Furthermore, to salt the wounds, the Flame Sergeant gear gets +HP instead of +craft- a LOGICAL addition to a gear meant for battle.

WHY? Why can't you implement a separate set of Grand Company gear for crafting, gathering, and battle classes? You show us you are capable of doing this by adding the +craft and +gather rings alongside +SB bracelet. LOGICAL STATS. And now THIS?

Seriously? Why not add crafting / gathering gear that adds stats that are beneficial to the class itself? +Output +Perception +Gathering WITH +MND/VIT for miners, +DEX/PIE for fishers, and +STR/INT for loggers etc. for the crafting classes.

I must admit I feel embarassed to even bring this up, but I need a logical explanation for this. These Items take A LOT of time to acquire (1K seals/hr = 4 hours for one item). At this point I'm just NOT interested in these items. I need a sense of logic.

Patiently awaiting your response,
Master Mastsume
Thank you for reading