Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kiote Corissimo
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    A Quest would have been great, but you shouldn't expect any meaningful content for a few more months.

If you look at everything they have been implementing, for content, you will notice that they are all in fact way of advancing your character, not the story. By the time meaningful content in put in this game, I suspect there will be so many little tasks to do that when they are paired with questing, grinding will become wholly unnecessary.

Shposhae - Great XP 12-17 while Farming Gear

Toto-Rak - Great XP 25-30 while Farming Gear

Darkhold - Great XP 45-50 while Farming Gear

GC leves - Great XP while farming Seals

Caravans - Great XP while farming Seals

Stronghold - Great XP while Farming Primal entry items and Chests

The point of the current content, is to infuse leveling into the parts of the game you want to do. I doubt we will see much storyline outside of the 7 Umbral Era before 2.0.
    (0)

Community Rep
    We asked Yoshida about the reasoning behind making the goobbue mount so easy to obtain. Here are a few of his reasons for this decision:
    • The mount is only available for a limited time
    • Players that only play as Disciples of the Land and Hand were taken into consideration
    • While it's easy for veteran players to obtain, we also considered new players that would want to start playing because they can receive a goobbue

Yoshida also mentioned that future mounts won't be so easy to obtain, so prepare yourselves! Another thing to pay attention to is what our friend the Wandering Minstrel actually says about it when you obtain it.
    (64)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Syntax Lies
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Leatherworker Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    We asked Yoshida about the reasoning behind making the goobbue mount so easy to obtain. Here are a few of his reasons for this decision:
    • Players that only play as Disciples of the Land and Hand were taken into consideration
    • While it's easy for veteran players to obtain, we also considered new players that would want to start playing because they can receive a goobbue

Yoshida also mentioned that future mounts won't be so easy to obtain, so prepare yourselves! Another thing to pay attention to is what our friend the Wandering Minstrel actually says about it when you obtain it.
    great, what did he say, i dont remember.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Boye Fran
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Walk freeeeeeeeeeeee~ Walk freeeeeeeeeeee~ Walk freeeeeeeeeeeee~ believe.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Nine Sunz
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    something about the sky
    (0)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    He said that some royal court traded him the secret of Goobbue for a song. Also that the poem that says present by thine eyes morrow by thine hands or something like it may have been talking about him or something.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cloudio Onizuka
    World
    Aegis
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90

Hurray!

Thanks Rukkirii, that's exactly what I wanted to hear! It relieves me that at least you community reps understood the purpose of this Topic, that was “feedback for future contents”. And about the Wandering Minstrel's story, I read it thoroughly and saved it, and already went to stalk Fernehalwes on it (no, just reporting a typo).
    Surely those two mentioned places, the Gardens of Xarakish or the floating lakes of Voor Sian Siran, particularly interested me. Also, the minstrel speaks about gazing at the night sky and looking at a world “not quite our own” (Dalamud or...?), hmm...

About the Goobbue, I can't say I could yet enjoy riding it, as I, as well as some other adventurers, am having an annoying glitch at the sky... If you can report on that, too, I promise that when the time comes I won't hesitate in slaying the renowned Opo-Opo stalker Lonsygg!
    (3)
    Last edited by Onizuka; 01-21-2012 at 04:26 AM.

An Adventurer's Dream of his house by the sea: http://goo.gl/tCsp1z
    -------
    Interested in Lore? Support the Great Library/A library in Ishgard with outdoor balcony. Let's have a true library in Eorzea! => http://goo.gl/Hkp2AQ
    -------
    The 7th Umbral Era – All the Events from my Journey in the old Eorzea => http://goo.gl/pGkhn

Player
    Character
    Ma Nya
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Dang! I just spam enter as fast as possible and didnt even read anything =='
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Athalia Hartfell
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 85
    Good to know Rukkirii. Hopefully Ahriman is next, whenever that time will be.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Momo Ochita
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

about last point... why i've to spend 3000 Seal for a chocobo (with minimum requirements) when there is a goobbue free for all? this not kill chocoby? (for new player) ;__;
    (0)

Momo Ochita From Ragnarok

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast